• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Picture Signatures for your server. TFS SQL ONLY.

well if u aren't gm u can simply do the signature for gm and post in on forum right ?:< can't be that if u log in to ur account on the site and only u can generate ur own characters on the accounts ?

ok well im trying to use this script.. i keep getting errors about it connecting to my server......... sorta stupid i put in all the right info aroundf the ' ' tags...

Any idea???

Error on line 11 now( was 10..).
line 11 is the password line.

ok well i finaly got this to work.. reinstalled it.. and now it doesnt show pomotion's... just the base voc.. like i tryed a elder druid... nothingt said druid.. tryed epic elder druid nothing.. still druid.. edited so it had a few more cases for more promotions.. still noting..

Any idea?
(looks like java coding xD)

Great Script but plz fix it that you didnt see the promoted vocation (Elder Druid...) in TFS 0.3

Look, a Generator like You need to write your name on a empty box, and then the picture comes with you name voc/town etc etc.. and also make a nice picture like softcores pic, very nice:p

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageCreateFromPng() in /var/www/signature.php on line 28

mayby can get this function in sygnatur
Mao%20Tse%20Tung.jpg

Disaster.jpg

this is 2 onther sygnaturs but in one server

Back