• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Skills Categories for AAC - "Skills pics editeds"

Tovar

Brak V
Reaction score
Well, I was bored and edit the skills images, because all looks like sword, and no like "club, axe.." etc... I dont want credits or something like that, just say Thanks if u like and downloaded it. :peace:

After my edit:

skills.jpg

Original:

3127d1257315221-php-skills-categories-aac-pics-skills.jpg

:peace:

Attachments

hehe thanks guys, I just wished that u guys like it :p...

I like better the originals one :\.. Only the mace is better than the original one xd

The problem is that all looks like a sword, mace, axe blah blah.. Hail Venezuela =P

and credits to me =p

Last edited:
it's ok, credits for u i dont like they hehe xD, Hail Spain and Venezuela hehe ;)

@Solo queria aportar las imagenes editadas ya que todas parecian una sword y no un axe o mace, saludos a España y todos los creditos para ti hehe!..

Hail then! :p hehe, if u need some "pic edit", just tell me!! :p..

"I write on english because idk if is illegal talk on spanish here" o.o

@up It's CLUB, I named it wrong

Excelente man, de esto es lo que estaba hablando en el PM que te mande de ultimo solo que no habia visto este tema antes de enviarlo xD

Sigue asi!

English traduction:

Rox :D

Gracias viejo, tu igual sigue adelante! suerte!.

Traduction:
hehe thanks bro! ;).. keep going u2!.

Nice. The original ugly pictures were half the reason I got rid of the skill pictures for my site.

Back