• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Upcoming AAC for TFS

At powergamers I mean that.. if you lookup any character there is a table of exp history in a few days of this player, but please.. make it witchout using cron because thats possible :p.

As new idea: Player need 2 vice-leaders to form guild, also able for enable or disable that function.

Hehe, are you sure about that as I haven't even coded it yet, and besides I'll be coding it all by myself (or perhaps Josh will do it).

And it would suck if I had to give credits for all the ideas, registration.. like who the hell was the first to come up with that :D haha I guess you get my point.. otherwise just let me know and i'll try to explain it further.

So Much Sex With You !
Pälsk<3 domain pls ?

Yeah, binero rules! : )
I added that already, however it's under the title of 'Illegal Names' I think, couldn't remember the correct title for it, however I'll change it! Thanks!

Oh no problem. My bad for not reading the feature list :D
btw, you didnt answer my question before :mad:

are u in a team? :)

I meant an otserv team :D
If not, I'd recommend you to my project leader ;)

Haha I'm flattered, really I am. However I quit playing Tibia / OT a while ago. :) Good luck with your project though, and once again; I appreciate your offer!

Are you thinking about making a SVN for it, fe. on SourceForge? Would be cool, because I would gladly participate in the project if you're interested ;)

Might just do that later on, first I wanna create some basic stuff for it, and then later on I might make an SVN out of it. We'll see, and thanks for your interest : )

You might want to make a plugin engine aswell.
In case you want to be saved for the work, I can give you the one I coded, which, like most plugin engines, uses hooks.
The plugins are made using classes, and you have 1 parameter for additional stuff, in the execution function, which is then returned (for adding stuff to pages and such).

If you made/use a plugin system, the Online chat/Shoutbox, Forum, Downloads, Donation System, Best Videos, Map Overview, Clock, should be made as plugins, because they aren't neccesary for every server owner, and then the server owners that wants those features, would just install the plugin (maybe as a package).

Anyway, I have another suggestion:
Automatic Update Check - Everytime you visit the admin panel, per session, it should connect to your website, and check if there's a new update. If there's an update, it should give you the oppotunity to download it, and install it (using WinRAR .exe files maybe?)

Last edited:
If you'd like you could send it and I'll check it out. : ) Don't know yet if I'll use it or not though, we'll have to see.

Back