• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PINK GUYS most retarded guild ever

Thanks for pinging our vt exactly when you rush us =) Never going to battle these tards again Jacolas fucking p12

Tibia for life!!! shadowcores is a lifeeee!!!! we cannot lose warrrrr in ots :(((( NAOOOOO !!!!!!!!
Wiii maust ping enemi ventrilooo to winnar warra!

that was going to be a perfect battle, but oh no you gotta ping ventrilo just to win like wtf is with ur brains? you fucked a really close in numbers and fair but oh no you polacks are retards for sure.

ya these guys are geniuses remember that
1xxs89.png

btw i know i messed up typing there i just saw it after

ya these guys are geniuses remember that
1xxs89.png

btw i know i messed up typing there i just saw it after

chi chi, if we pinged you why did we not rush u?? ye you m walled but if we ping u we would of got some of you for sure we was like wtf they doing and see you in defence

that was going to be a perfect battle, but oh no you gotta ping ventrilo just to win like wtf is with ur brains? you fucked a really close in numbers and fair but oh no you polacks are retards for sure.
miss

Did we ping you?
No.
Did you get pinged by randoms?
Yes.
Did we run into you and fight when u had no vt?
No.
Did you fuck everything up?
Yes, cause you are fucking retarded and you care about score more than about having fun.

GG, Fuck You

Back
Top Bottom