• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PINK GUYS most retarded guild ever

Me? i didnt do shit :S u guys pinged our vent we even got it on video just wait.

27;10 u start ping our ventrilo,

first u want go darashia now 49;19 scary babysit on darashia boat morons

hahaha i just figured it out! infectious recruited everyone from forums so they can win all forum fights because apparently thats all they can win

Half of you need to learn to spell.. but w.e We pinged eachother, lets end it and have a good fun war.

GOOD JOB INFECTIOS FOR PING OUR VT .
IF YOU PING MINE VT I PING UR VT ITS ALL <3

/Leader

ur people ping our vt on carlin . Undersand ? so i can rematch it . You are only retards and its massacre -
CARLIN ONLY RUSH (BOX)
LIBERTY BAY ONLY RUSH
DARASHIA ONLY RUSH (BOX)

WAR STARTED 42vs39 . MASSACRE NOTHING MUCH!!!!!

REGARDS
LEADER

You know, typing in English would really help this situation.. I can hardly understand what you're saying, not to be rude, maybe let someone else that knows how to type in English respond? I don't have access to the new vent my team is in at the moment because I just got on. But hopefully someone can explain what happened, pinging on an OT is lame, especially when you lose a war over it.

Back