• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PINK GUYS most retarded guild ever

1. to day you guys try to kil me 6 vs 1 okey.. i was traped and not dead

you guys Dont have skill of Push/timer/pvp

www.l2lesson.net/King Ryin/

- - - Updated - - -

and i am lvl 113 ... ed

I dont know why the fuck I decided tor ead this thread... I just have lost all faith on humanity I had left. The words full retard are not enough for some of you ... anyways , gz , you've disappointed me. sad.

Some people don't realize that english isn't the most spoken language in the world please realize its some peoples 3rd or 2nd language -.-

Yhm..

Remebmer last war?
We got pinged also and you wont ther war!
It was 30:46 and we got pinged so you won it 50:48.

Now you got pinged and saying its us?
Grow a brain!

YOU LOOSE A WAR?
YOU LOST IT, FIGHT AGAIN.

^ +1

A loss is a loss. It's a game boys, remember that.

Pinging on an OT let alone Tibia itself is just straight up lame. I understand you guys got pinged along with us, but really, neither teams have a right to cry about it. You pinged each other and both died / lost something in return. Please stop this non sense and lets have some fun wars.

Ye, but even with this TS you will complain about.. dunno meybe weather next time when You lose, f*ckiin retards. Get real and dont cry, cuz You lost. We have been pinged many time by you, so, please STFU

Ye, but even with this TS you will complain about.. dunno meybe weather next time when You lose, f*ckiin retards. Get real and dont cry, cuz You lost. We have been pinged many time by you, so, please STFU

Are you retarded? Like Ive stated before; I was not in any previous fights because I have a life and can not play Tibia all day like some of you. Why are you anyway? Random kid.

Do you know what honour is? Even if u were getting pinged WE DIDN'T FIGHT. We were waiting for you and you were at def. Jacolas isn't a leader. Leader wouldn't let to his team do smth like that. All I can say is that you are horrible team cause u can't play fair (now u will say the same that we dont play fair, but 1. we didnt ping you, 2. even if you were getting pinged we didnt fight).

GG, Fuck You Jacolas

Do you know what honour is? Even if u were getting pinged WE DIDN'T FIGHT. We were waiting for you and you were at def. Jacolas isn't a leader. Leader wouldn't let to his team do smth like that. All I can say is that you are horrible team cause u can't play fair (now u will say the same that we dont play fair, but 1. we didnt ping you, 2. even if you were getting pinged we didnt fight).

GG, Fuck You Jacolas

U no rush when we have pinged ventrilo O.O ?

on cast u can see when we get ping and go to south gate ab u all rash to us.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAH this infectous team, they are so funny man! first they talk shit about the others guild in the forum, but they cant even fight agains us, Infetous we dont need ping u, we can Massacre you team easy!

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAH this infectous team, they are so funny man! first they talk shit about the others guild in the forum, but they cant even fight agains us, Infetous we dont need ping u, we can Massacre you team easy!

We smashed Ya in Darashia... First You runned away on carpet later on ship and in the end tryed to def at blue legs quest but faild so hard.
Not even talking about how fast You all died in ob <3

Back