• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pink guys so pro!

Why dont you all get a life? Clearly affected by what somebody says over pixels and the net? Keyboard warriors. That is all \0/

i do play ask demontorrent

Aug 01 2013, 08:56:04 Died at Level 218 by a spidrisMost damage
and by Tetrahidrocannabinol
thats demontorrents death from me and tetra and spidris:S

and heres sals
Aug 01 2013, 09:03:39 Killed at Level 222 by TaliSoloed
oh and before that vonz pwned him to
Aug 01 2013, 08:04:01 Killed at Level 223 by VonzSoloed
so before you call me a "Random" check your boyfriends deathlists u.u mr trade team aka Random

i got debugged and at first i didnt think 1 ed and 1 ek could combo me

i got debugged and at first i didnt think 1 ed and 1 ek could combo me

sure debug you were moving when we comboed you you're such a liar and a tooll HAHAHA debug thats hillarios!!! BAHAHAHA maybe next time dont wear full magma set and i would hit 608 just face it you talk shit i come lunar and own you now what you gonna do? i own you shadowcores and lunar bye bye :D

sure debug you were moving when we comboed you you're such a liar and a tooll HAHAHA debug thats hillarios!!! BAHAHAHA maybe next time dont wear full magma set and i would hit 608 just face it you talk shit i come lunar and own you now what you gonna do? i own you shadowcores and lunar bye bye :D
LOOOOOOL.

I don't know what to say.

^ kids should get banned from otland for doing thats its obnoxious and quite childish

^ kids should get banned from otland for doing thats its obnoxious and quite childish

mate i see u on forums every day talking shit whats ur name ingame? dude wtf? are u a police or what? spy??????? u just otland.net but not play ingame or what ?srsly lol

mate i see u on forums every day talking shit whats ur name ingame? dude wtf? are u a police or what? spy??????? u just otland.net but not play ingame or what ?srsly lol
my chars name is tali i do play but not 24 7 like you guys???

Hive known for its debugs and tali it sad that u need 10 people to kill us but didn't we not get our revenge? Elder wyrms and hive where we killed u and thriller

but yet ur on forums? 24/7? ;o

unlike you i have really good net so i keep forums up while i play lunarforce i had no idea people could be so ignorant\stupid as you are...

- - - Updated - - -

Hive known for its debugs and tali it sad that u need 10 people to kill us but didn't we not get our revenge? Elder wyrms and hive where we killed u and thriller

you didnt kill thriller he escaped you guys and lagged and died surronded by kollos good job there letting him out

unlike you i have really good net so i keep forums up while i play lunarforce i had no idea people could be so ignorant\stupid as you are...

- - - Updated - - -

you didnt kill thriller he escaped you guys and lagged and died surronded by kollos good job there letting him out
Mate your crazy just a forum hyper like calar dont make me make a thread just like i made one for calar about you. remmeber ur just a lvl 178 no guild just random

Mate your crazy just a forum hyper like calar dont make me make a thread just like i made one for calar about you. remmeber ur just a lvl 178 no guild just random

no guild? have you searched me yet thought so... go with your trade team please =\ im nothing like calar calar makes threads about everything i barely make threads:s

no guild? have you searched me yet thought so... go with your trade team please =\ im nothing like calar calar makes threads about everything i barely make threads:s
You made a thread about a war you weren't even in concerning free frags.

Attachments

Back