• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pitch's Mapping

Pitch

Cute Member
Reaction score
Pitch's Mapping

Hello! I made this little Mapping thread where i will post some of my latest mapping´s,

Let´s start with my simple Mountain with Waterfall´s nonthing serious, tok 1 - 2 Minutes. Mixing around

Last edited:
This is kinda epic fail Rotworm cave, i made it for hunting, and u can trap people down there look

Dude.. U need A LOT more detail.. That thing looks horrible like that! :/ Sorry but it's true. :/

Why do u post screens if there not done?

And why do u place screens if u think its a fail cave?

@ALL Im going back to Simones mapeditor.. And i post my Mappings when im using Simones, Remeres aren´t funny at all when it makes everything

Dude.. U need A LOT more detail.. That thing looks horrible like that! :/ Sorry but it's true. :/

I got one more detailed, i post it later ;>

Last edited by a moderator:
@Magnetico I´ve been mapping with Simones for a long time. so i recomend that i go back to it :/

@ALL Im going back to Simones mapeditor.. And i post my Mappings when im using Simones, Remeres aren´t funny at all when it makes everything

I got one more detailed, i post it later ;>

DONT POST MY REVAMP!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, do whatever you like :)

good :D

nah the rotworm cave is not horrible but its looks nude and u should do a hole lot more adding on that :)

Back