• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pixel Realm | Platform for the artists of the OT community

Is PixelRealm an idea worth of supporting?

• Yes

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey everyone!
New sprites are available for download on PixelRealm, courtesy of @Marok .

Click here to go to the download page.

Acj1d7j.png

I've done some donations (for now, sprites..), i hope that it is useful. :p
Thank you so much! I added your sprites to the download section as you can see above.​

More donations:

bjc6HKB.png

I really hope that you guys like it!

Thank you! Greatly appreciated.

I hope we can build a stock of enough free sprites there which should be enough as a base for anyone who's trying to build a completely custom project with all custom sprites.

The Realm Updates

MmcR45N.png

PixelRealm has been updated with a bunch of new stuff and some artists have updated their profiles.

Ever since I opened it a few months ago, it has received almost 1500 unique views, which is not that much, but not that disappointing either. If 1500 people have checked out and browsed the site already, that means we're on a good way!

Unfortunately, not too many have been eager to join the BuildTheRealm project, but my hopes are still high that it will turn out great if we manage to get just a few contributions. We'll see about that in the future, but for now, enjoy the new content, and as always, feel free to download the new sprites that were added to the archive.

Full changelog here:
  • Updated the Featured Art on the [Gallery].
  • Updated the [Gallery] with new work of the featured artists.
  • Saphron has updated his profile with a ton of new stuff and a new portfolio.
  • ShivaShadowsong has updated his profile with new portfolio images.
  • [Free Downloads]:
  • * Added 1 new helmet.
  • * Added 1 new armor.
  • * Added 1 new pair of legs.
  • * Added 1 new pair of boots.
  • * Added 1 new ring.
  • * Added 1 new shield.
  • * Added 1 new amulet.
  • * Added a torch.
  • * Added 1 new set of walls.
  • * Added 2 new tilesets.
  • * Added 2 new health and 2 new mana potions.
  • * Added 1 new object.
  • (Thanks to @Marok , @Thorn and @Arkan'. )

Quality of the sprites here are insane.
Are there any that are for sale? or are the quality ones already in use or mainly just advertising/show-off?

I would pay an arm'n'leg to subscribe to a repository full of assets of this sort of caliber.

Quality of the sprites here are insane.
Are there any that are for sale? or are the quality ones already in use or mainly just advertising/show-off?

I would pay an arm'n'leg to subscribe to a repository full of assets of this sort of caliber.

All sprites on this page are free to use. The terms and such are on the page about what you can do with them though.

All sprites on this page are free to use. The terms and such are on the page about what you can do with them though.

Of course, I'm more talking about the other extensive quality sprites and assets shadowsong and the team has created.
Are they in use in Necronia? are they in use by other projects? are they for sale?

Clearly a lot of work has gone into this; curious as to where it all ends up.

Of course, I'm more talking about the other extensive quality sprites and assets shadowsong and the team has created.
Are they in use in Necronia? are they in use by other projects? are they for sale?

Most of the sprites Shiva makes is for other projects which cannot be used elsewhere. If he wanted other people to use them he would put them on Pixel Realm.
And a lot of the sprites he makes are for other projects than Necronia.

@Shadowsong

I'd like to thank you for your hard work. Since my start with Open Tibia, I've always felt that sprite work has been unpopular / unappreciated / under-developed. (This probably has someth

With TFS engine, OTClient, and a (few) sprite artist(s) of your calibur, I'd almost love to make a completely custom MMORPG like Tibia was back when I first started in early 7.x. Yes, the game ITSELF kind of sucked. But every day was something new; you had absolutely no idea what was in the next dunegon or what was across the next bridge.

If this were 10, or even better, 15 years ago -- I'd like to think we might be striking a deal right about now.

Keep it up, I enjoy seeing your work; you never fail to impress me.
Red

@Shadowsong

I'd like to thank you for your hard work. Since my start with Open Tibia, I've always felt that sprite work has been unpopular / unappreciated / under-developed. (This probably has someth

With TFS engine, OTClient, and a (few) sprite artist(s) of your calibur, I'd almost love to make a completely custom MMORPG like Tibia was back when I first started in early 7.x. Yes, the game ITSELF kind of sucked. But every day was something new; you had absolutely no idea what was in the next dunegon or what was across the next bridge.

If this were 10, or even better, 15 years ago -- I'd like to think we might be striking a deal right about now.

Keep it up, I enjoy seeing your work; you never fail to impress me.
Red

I remember when I just joined the OT community, I hated OTLand, I was on OTFans all the time and there were some pretty sweet spriters there, but after all that has gone down and OTFans closed, I was forced to move to OTLand, so I got used to it, but one thing that always bothered me was that there were no spriters here at all. By the time I got here, there must've been like 3 threads about sprites in the Small Art section. I was bummed out, so as soon as I got the chance to, I tried to push this initiative and get more people to do sprites. I won't say I did it alone, but with a few others, I believe we managed to revive the pixel art scene on OTLand, and that really sits well with me.

And I know exactly how you feel, if there had been repositories like PixelRealm that offered enough assets to start creating a fully custom game, I would've used it and god knows what Necronia and similar other projects would be looking like today.
I guess we were not at the right time at the right place. :(

But anyway, thank you and I'm happy to see people enjoying my contributions to the community.

I personally work on and sell sprites to people who order them from me. So far I've worked with many projects, sadly I haven't seen many of them online yet, but some places where you can see my sprites are Necronia, Medivia Online, Classicus, World of One Piece, OTP, etc.

There are also a bunch of stock sprites for sale in an image somewhere in my sprite thread, search the latest pages if you want.
You can always head over to PixelRealm and find someone to do sprites for you if you'd like custom sprites for your server.

Back