• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ pk team

I wouldn't say that's ownage, since you've no pictures nor movies to show the fights.

A deathlist can easily be shown different ways.

Regardless, tribute to the real Bruce Lee. A true Legend.

EDIT: You're breaking the name violations.

Quote: c) Names that obviously do not describe a person (e.g. "Christmastree", "Matrix"), names of real life celebrities (e.g. "Britney Spears"), - Which also includes Bruce Lee.

Wow, you're so proud when you kill people on OT! Haha, seriously, it's an OT and everything is about to have fun. Sometimes you die 3x times in a row, and sometimes you kill 10 people in a row.

But I guess you are looking for confirmation on a forum to make yourself feel proud.

well this player was running out and ue spamming = easy dead :p idk why you posted it 0,o

I wouldn't say that's ownage, since you've no pictures nor movies to show the fights.

A deathlist can easily be shown different ways.

Regardless, tribute to the real Bruce Lee. A true Legend.

EDIT: You're breaking the name violations.

Quote: c) Names that obviously do not describe a person (e.g. "Christmastree", "Matrix"), names of real life celebrities (e.g. "Britney Spears"), - Which also includes Bruce Lee.

hope a gm look it, i wanna change it cuz im so hunted :p

Hmm.. Why don't make a movie lol? And get it on on youtube.com xd haha

Back