• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Plans for The Forgotten Server 0.4

Please bugfix the decayTO feature, when you put a "decayTO" in items.xml and not active for lua or movements, that is activated when logout and login again! and when you activate with lua functions an item with 10 sec of decay time, and you logout in the sec 9, when you login again the item have 10 sec again!! dont save the time if not called in movements! (If this explanation is not a bug, please Take as an order of new features!)

I got one suggestion, might be a little bit weird but kind of helpful for players.

I've been thinking if there's a possibility if you developers could duplicate or create the message "|playername| has logged in.", when someone logs into the game, the VIP system shows that.

But to show that message in white broadcast as it is, but show it in help channel too, maybe green, red, blue, orange, white, etc... But show it.

Another thing that I think that would bother the owners, maybe some people doesn't want to let people know that he/she is online, so let the owner choose between something like: "ShowLogIn/OutMsg = Yes/No", "ShowLOgIn/OutMsgGods = Yes/No".

So, the owners can just let the normal GMs be announced as logged in/out or not.

Because when a player PM a GameMaster, it says something that the player is offline.

Count this just as a suggestion... ^_^

I got one suggestion, might be a little bit weird but kind of helpful for players.

I've been thinking if there's a possibility if you developers could duplicate or create the message "|playername| has logged in.", when someone logs into the game, the VIP system shows that.

But to show that message in white broadcast as it is, but show it in help channel too, maybe green, red, blue, orange, white, etc... But show it.

Another thing that I think that would bother the owners, maybe some people doesn't want to let people know that he/she is online, so let the owner choose between something like: "ShowLogIn/OutMsg = Yes/No", "ShowLOgIn/OutMsgGods = Yes/No".

So, the owners can just let the normal GMs be announced as logged in/out or not.

Because when a player PM a GameMaster, it says something that the player is offline.

Count this just as a suggestion... ^_^

it's can be done in lua i guess, with onLogin script

me too can plz?i need go0d sarvar so i nie have poriblem wid tfs 0,3,3 no login time awt
plzzzzzzzz

im already happy if 0.4 has the stability of mystic spirit and the functions of crying damson...XD

Sounds great but will the multi-world system be introduced?

me too can plz?i need go0d sarvar so i nie have poriblem wid tfs 0,3,3 no login time awt
plzzzzzzzz

uhh was that english fail intentional? o_O

and I really hope to see items.xml completely finished. so far all my 8.4 walls and statues and some of the floors are all item of type :(

REALY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMOST FTS is becoming as CIP Serv XD!!!!! kidding.

i can't whait for it get done!

Also, you can make some part for making Npc's, quests more easy.

New idea for 0.4 xd.
If it's not so difficult you can make summons for vocations ;p. Maybe something like summons.xml And there will be Vocations and summons for they.
For example:
Knight can only summon rat, bug and skunk.
Paladin can summon also troll, goblin and minotaur.
All summons will be configurable in xml file ;p.
Like:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<summons>
	<!-- Knight Summons -->
	<creature name="rat" mana="150" enabled="1" level="16" voc="4" premium="0"/>
	<creature name="bug" mana="230" enabled="1" level="19" voc="4" premium="0" quest="20001"/>
	<creature name="skunk" mana="220" enabled="1" level="18" voc="4" premium="1"/>
</summons>
Comments plx? ;p.

Last edited:
New idea for 0.4 xd.
If it's not so difficult you can make summons for vocations ;p. Maybe something like summons.xml And there will be Vocations and summons for they.
For example:
Knight can only summon rat, bug and skunk.
Paladin can summon also troll, goblin and minotaur.
All summons will be configurable in xml file ;p.
Like:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<summons>
	<!-- Knight Summons -->
	<creature name="rat" mana="150" enabled="1" level="16" voc="4" premium="0"/>
	<creature name="bug" mana="230" enabled="1" level="19" voc="4" premium="0"/>
	<creature name="skunk" mana="220" enabled="1" level="18" voc="4" premium="1"/>
</summons>
Comments plx? ;p.

Good idea but make them do a quest or something to get the summon..not just have em lol. it would be to fake

Back