• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Platinum/King's Application

Ajdin1

Reaction score
Name: Ajdin(platinum/king)
How long have you played: Since first time(was first level 400 on slain)
Skills: I help noobs out and rated the greatest pvp of all time.
Why I should be tutor/gm: Caz i played this server long enough pretty much know everything. I wont cheat since my character is extremely high and i got well over 15 donors. I try to be nice to every one and thats why you should hire me.

Name: Ajdin(platinum/king)
How long have you played: Since first time(was first level 400 on slain)
Skills: I help noobs out and rated the greatest pvp of all time.
Why I should be tutor/gm: Caz i played this server long enough pretty much know everything. I wont cheat since my character is extremely high and i got well over 15 donors. I try to be nice to every one and thats why you should hire me.

Greatest pvper of all time? Thats why you play a knight... no pvp there. and when u play your mage u get pownt.. ;< Soo dont get ahead of your self. Also @ Rebel people considered me a dick as well, but im not cm anymore ;<. But anyways I'd vote for you to be a tutor cuz you do indeed know the map pretty well and well your online when most of the staff isnt. Just gotta be more active in the Help channel.

Back