• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Players can't connect to the game website.

lol94

Loler
Reaction score
Hello, Im having a weird bug, I really dont know what's happening, people cannot connect to the website.

This is what I have:

Config.lua
Code:
ip = "192.168.1.65"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = "no"
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171
maxPlayers = "1000"
motd = "Welcome to Faz!"
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = "yes"
allowClones = "no"
serverName = "Faz"
statusTimeout = 60000
replaceKickOnLogin = "yes"
maxPacketsPerSecond = 300
pushCreatureDelay = 1 * 1000

Edit: I also have the system32/drivers/etc/host configured and the firewall disable ... any suggestions?

Please Help me, I will REP+

Last edited:
Are you sure you even have a website? or do you just have a server? Not all server come with a website. If Im not mistaken you should have a separate config.lua for your website specifically . Thats is where the changes will need to be made. Not in the config.lua of ur server

Yes, I have a website, Im using TFS 1.1 with Znote AAC

57070436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Im having a weird bug, I really dont know what's happening, people cannot connect to the website.

This is what I have:

Config.lua
Code:
ip = "192.168.1.65"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = "no"
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171
maxPlayers = "1000"
motd = "Welcome to Faz!"
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = "yes"
allowClones = "no"
serverName = "Faz"
statusTimeout = 60000
replaceKickOnLogin = "yes"
maxPacketsPerSecond = 300
pushCreatureDelay = 1 * 1000

Edit: I also have the system32/drivers/etc/host configured and the firewall disable ... any suggestions?

Please Help me, I will REP+

ip = "192.168.1.65" TO ip = "https://www.whatismyip.com/"

Solved in teamviewer. He opened port 80 same way as port 7171 and 7172 and used his domain in config.lua.
@Limos
sorry i know that not the right place to talk here but can i come in my teamviwer because i have problem when i try to increase maxmana and max level?

Back