• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

• Total voters
You can download movies from Internet and put them on USB disk and play them on the Xbox 360. And if you're buying a PS3 for BlueRay, you're just stupid

And I rather pay for XBL then play on the PlayStation Network, XBL is much better in every way. It like 90 bucks for 1 year (here in Sweden)

PS3:
- Built in internet browser.
- Can watch & browse youtube, watch videos in full hd.
- Runs BluRay and DVDs.
- Graphic dynamics better than Xbox 360
- free online play

And if I have PS3, why the hell buy a bluRay player? Who is stupid? <.<
Thats why xbox is just so... sad. :p

~Rambapapam rambapapam rambapapam, man down!~

I dont know which one is the best.. But Im using the 360. I like the controls better and I like having a online feature that works and dont get shutdown for weeks.

PS3:
- Runs BluRay and DVDs.
- free online play

IRRELEVANT - Built in internet browser. (I got a computer and can already do this on Xbox 360)
IRRELEVANT - Can watch & browse youtube, watch videos in full hd. (I got a computer and can already do this on Xbox 360 HD TOO)
IRRELEVANT - Runs BluRay and DVDs. (Xbox can play DVDs too, BluRay player is cheaper)
IRRELEVANT - Graphic dynamics better than Xbox 360 (Does anyone really give a shit? It's hardly noticeable between the two)
IRRELEVANT - free online play (See my comment on this)

Why do you even bring computer into this? It's straight xbox vs ps3, so half of ur "irrelevant" things are not possible on xbox

Why do you even bring computer into this? It's straight xbox vs ps3, so half of ur "irrelevant" things are not possible on xbox

I brought it in because it's not necessary, it's like buying PS3 when you're not even going to use it, called WASTE.
Of course its not about the computer, it's just my attack against PS3.

Anyways, both systems have it, even Wii has it too.

Irrelevant?

You havent watched youtube on a 46" tv screen yet. ^.^

If you want to play BluRay movies, you need to buy xbox + bluray player. That sucks. And normal computers dont have BluRay drivers. So they usually cant play BluRay plates from store.

PS3 = profit

Your just an ignorant xBox fanboi. :)

Btw, I got Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, PS2, PS3 and xbox 360.

My xbox console has been in the dust for over a year(ohh, except PS network issue time). Use gamecube and nintendo from time to time (Super Smash & Zelda <3<3<3). And I use PS3 daily. (TV series in dvd + bluray quality over usb stick, once in a while some gaming, youtube on a bigass television). :)

During PS network downtime, I tried to migrate back to xbox 360 for a while. And it annoyed the shit out of me. I guess thats microsoft for you.

[video=youtube_share;sEhy-RXkNo0]http://youtu.be/sEhy-RXkNo0[/video]

Last edited:
Me when I play my PS3
like-a-boss_138875512.jpg

Me when I play Xbox
xsTcg.png

I'm not a fanboi here, in fact I haven't even touched the Xbox since the first Call of Duty since my brother took the Xbox to uni.
I'm just stating that there are alternatives, you don't always need top notch tools and systems.

Like I give a flying fuck about the difference between HD and Blu-Ray, a built-in Blu-Ray system is just there for marketing strategies. ("HOLY SHNITZ ME BUY PS3 BECUZ ITZ GOT BLOORAYYY!!!!!!!")

Xbox 360 all the way.

PS3 may have free "internet gaming" but, you get what you pay for.

[video=youtube;-DwqCWK4LN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DwqCWK4LN8[/video]

Enjoy.

PS3:
- Runs BluRay and DVDs.
- free online play

Xbox will have the EXACT same features in about 25 days + PayPal, Bing, Skype, Online TV and some other things. XBL isn't free, but not expensive (And it's more secure and stable). Consoles are made for gaming, not to watch BlueRay movies.

EDIT: Oh, with the big november update you will be able to talk with your Xbox, so uhm... whats up? (If you got connect)

Last edited:
Basically They are both great

PS3 - Free to make an Account - Gets Hacked - Free Games
Xbox - £40 Online - Dont Get Hacked

BOTH GOOD EITHER WAY

Basically They are both great

PS3 - Free to make an Account - Gets Hacked - Free Games
Xbox - £40 Online - Dont Get Hacked

BOTH GOOD EITHER WAY

You buy which one you like. Go home and play it. Then enjoy your console and don't go online and troll about the rival system

Don't tell me what I should do. GTFO if you don't have anything to say about the topic

:):)

I don't have to say anything? Better stop before it's late. I'm gonna make it rain so much you gonna think it's rain season. So better shut your mouth before you say something and think for a bit. I said this in a nice manner but you are starting to flame. I don't wanna get banned so...

Back