• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

• Total voters
Ps3 Imo

I like both consoles, XboX360 = Skyrim with DLC <3
PS3 is good also, since I can run both BluRay and regular DVD.
My sum up; Both consoles are good, but I like the ps3 better for an unknown reason :p

I don't have to say anything? Better stop before it's late. I'm gonna make it rain so much you gonna think it's rain season. So better shut your mouth before you say something and think for a bit. I said this in a nice manner but you are starting to flame. I don't wanna get banned so...

Hit me brah, let it rain

Girl my body don’t lie
I’m outta my mind
Let it rain over me
I’m rising so high
Out of my mind
So let it rain over me

Basicly there are 3 things which decide on choose.
1. User's money.
2. User's requirements.
3. Game fans.

1. If someone has money for games, he will buy Playstation 3 becouse it has better graphics.
2. If someone doesn't have that much requirements of graphics, and he isn't rich enough he will buy Xbox360 becouse it's easier to get "free games" but actually I don't like this way, it's bad.
3. There are some games only for PS3, or X360. If someone is fan of one he will buy a console for them.

For me, PS3 wins the contest.

Basicly there are 3 things which decide on choose.
1. User's money.
2. User's requirements.
3. Game fans.

1. If someone has money for games, he will buy Playstation 3 becouse it has better graphics.
2. If someone doesn't have that much requirements of graphics, and he isn't rich enough he will buy Xbox360 becouse it's easier to get "free games" but actually I don't like this way, it's bad.
3. There are some games only for PS3, or X360. If someone is fan of one he will buy a console for them.

For me, PS3 wins the contest.

Just because PS3 has better graphics? What a PS3 slappy.

Just because PS3 has better graphics? What a PS3 slappy.
Not only becouse has better graphics. It has free multiplayer, games which I like, smarter interface, I like PS joypads, it has blu-ray, 1080p games in default, much better browser, better graphics, better performance, more pads can be plugged (7 wireless), i like ps move more than kinect. Enough?

I say Xbox 360 because it is way less cheaters online. the xbox system is harder to hack than the PS3 system who is waaaay easy to hack..

+ I dont like the Ps3 controllers! =)

Xbox rule<3

ps3 controllers are the same as ps2 to me, but since i got xbox ive never liked the controller, it feels way to small :/, ive grown to the xbox 360 controller :3
and as flow said, harder to hack, unless you actually know what your doing to jtag an xbox

PS3! Even a song! :D

Nothing to compare, PS3 has it all.
Free to play online, all the best games (okey, 90% of them), and the consol itself, do I have to compare it?

It even has the best song! CHECK THIS OUT! XD (Not good for PS3 but I just had to! xD) :D

[video=youtube;R98qC0fd_1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w[/video]

A few days until I can die infront of BF3, ahh! :D

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Nothing to compare, PS3 has it all.
Free to play online, all the best games (okey, 90% of them), and the consol itself, do I have to compare it?

It even has the best song! CHECK THIS OUT! XD (Not good for PS3 but I just had to! xD) :D

[video=youtube;R98qC0fd_1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w[/video]

A few days until I can die infront of BF3, ahh! :D

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Killzone
Uncharted
Resistance
Ratchet & Clank
Metal Gear Solid
God of War
LittleBigPlanet

AND MANY MORE! :D

i just have to say, that XBOX360 is the Greatest! It Got so many features. XBOX360 = FTW :p

Back