• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

• Total voters
I'm sick of this fight! They make games for PS3 or Xbox and then port it to other console. Sony and Microsoft have their ways of work. So for god sake stop posting this kinda threads

PS 3

trollface.jpg

TROLOLlolololololololol

People are so sensitive on internet play costs, get a life.
25 bucks for 3 months, holy shit I'm going bankrupt, I make that much in 1 day.

Another thing, IGN doesn't rule the world, everything doesn't rely on them.
Did you read the article, technologically, PS3 is better, but from an entertainment standpoint, Xbox 360 is better.
I'd rather have fun playing a wider range of games then having extra processing speed and free networking.

My vote: Xbox 360

Definetely playstation 3.

You can download movies from Internet, put them on USB disk and play them on the PS3 system. Never have to buy DVDs and BlueRay stuff. <3
And this is a default option, dont have to do any magic tricks. :)

And you dont have to pay for playstation network. Like on Xbox.

Definetely playstation 3.

You can download movies from Internet, put them on USB disk and play them on the PS3 system. Never have to buy DVDs and BlueRay stuff. <3
And this is a default option, dont have to do any magic tricks. :)

And you dont have to pay for playstation network. Like on Xbox.

You can download movies from Internet and put them on USB disk and play them on the Xbox 360. And if you're buying a PS3 for BlueRay, you're just stupid

And I rather pay for XBL then play on the PlayStation Network, XBL is much better in every way. It like 90 bucks for 1 year (here in Sweden)

There 6.97 billion people in world. 10% of that population like PS3 and other 10% like XBOX360. So get over it <_<

Back