• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

• Total voters
/\
lol no

PS3 ftw

the main thing that makes me hate XBox is the online thingy being paid, I already pay for internet access, I already pay for games, I already paid for the console, why the hell do i also have to play online, its stupid -.-'

All I have to say is Playstation does fuck the world, hard in the pockets of all of the ppl who own them but I do have to agree with you on Xbox Live part.

this is PS3 vs XBox, take ur OP PC out of here lol

true that it might be a little more expensive, but you(XBox users) probably already paid more if you count the Live subscriptions

THIS IS getting really old... Playstation wins with it's free to multiplay and Xbox wins with it's variety of games and popularity. (Especially now that the Kinect is out)

I'm being objective here, not acting as a fangirl

like I said in a previous post, the game library can't be subject to comparison between consoles because each person has their own interests, I for one don't have any interest in any XBox-only game except Fable that I get for PC, so it doesn't really count, so the PS3 is obviously superior to me, but it might not be in your case if you like Halo or Gears of War or other exclusives

I'll give Kinect to M$, its a neat piece of technology, but most gamers will still prefer controllers over body movements, only casual players will get to use it to its full potential in games, at least thats my opinion, same with Move, but at least Move has buttons xD

I'm being objective here, not acting as a fangirl

like I said in a previous post, the game library can't be subject to comparison between consoles because each person has their own interests, I for one don't have any interest in any XBox-only game except Fable that I get for PC, so it doesn't really count, so the PS3 is obviously superior to me, but it might not be in your case if you like Halo or Gears of War or other exclusives

I'll give Kinect to M$, its a neat piece of technology, but most gamers will still prefer controllers over body movements, only casual players will get to use it to its full potential in games, at least thats my opinion, same with Move, but at least Move has buttons xD

Oh yes I absolutly think gaming should stay with CONTROLLERS not actual movement. Ofc PC can beat every console out there but then again most of the time what OS are the games made for? M$... As you said though it's all personal Likes and Dislikes, I like the PS3 for it's durability (ofc you can make anything last long if you treat it right) but I also like the 360 for the game selection that PS3 doesn't really have...

that's why I said PC was OP before, but I still prefer consoles, maybe because I never had a truly Gaming PC, maybe because i never cared much for graphics, I still play more Age of Empires 2 and Age of Mythology then I play Starcraft 2 or other recent Strategy games, same with FPSs where the only one I actually like to play is CS 1.6 xD
List of video games exclusives (seventh generation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Somewhat big PS3 Exclusives: Crash Bandicoot, Demon Souls, Disgaea, God of War, Gran Turismo, Heavy Rain, inFamous, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance, The Last of Us, Uncharted, Yakuza

Somewhat big XBox360 Exclusives: Dead or Alive, Dead Rising, Fable, Forza, Gears of War, Halo

I only wrote the ones I've knowledge of, sorry but the PS3 still has the better exclusives imo

\/ Your end is now dismissed :D

Okay, I'm putting an end to this ridiculous discussion.

Okay, as we say in Norway.
Smaken er som baken - og den er delt.

The meaning: Every opinion is different.

I wanna say, Xbox has it's Exclusives that are far more popular (IMO) than the PS3 Exclusives except for God of War and Uncharted.

xbox 360
Looks Better(My Opinion)
Kinect Rules
Have To Pay For Network :(
Weird Controller ?! You will get used to it as i did

Gran Turismo is also a bit hit, Crash Bandicoot had its time, but it has passed, at least for now, others are passable(even though personally I enjoy Disgaea very much, its just too damn funny xD)
Gears of War, Halo and Fable are the biggest exclusives the XBox has, and Uncharted, God of War, Gran Turismo were always huge hits, as big as the XBox ones at least

I sold mw2 2 weeks of having it and exactly same with mw3. Preordered it n got day before release and sold 2 weeks after. Deffo not gettin new cod with robots n shit fuck that. Titles ima buy = Assassins creed 3. Hitman absolution.

Trailer was like "meh" gameplay footage was "gih mih"

Omagad, i didn't mean to start another flame war between consoles, since there was no specific thread i asked you if anyone plays anything cool on ps3? I just started finishing GTA IV once again (3rd time this time), i used to play it when it came out but now i haven't played it for a while and since i am looking forward to GTA V i thought ill just get 100% on GTA IV. I already have 100% on GTA IV: TBGT and TLAD now ill get 100% on just IV as well.

And then i am planning to complete Red Dead Redemption + DLC (Undead Nightmare) not sure if ill bother to get 100%
And then if i finally have courage ill complete Dead Space 2 (that game creeps me out)

There is no flame war lol i've had both twice - had xbox sold got ps3 sold and repeated! :p but only got the ps3 now because it was 160Gb slimline for £120 with 2 games n 2 controllers on a bankholiday deal. So why not?

But i think it depemds what game type for console preference imho. Highly multiplayer focused games i would prefer xbox. Though games like racing games ps3. Rpg games mainly xbox. Fps ps3.

Back