• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please Read Urgent!

manuloku

Reaction score
First of All, Hello for all readers and thanks trying help.

I'm using 'The Forgotten Server v0.2.5 (Mystic Spirit)...

How can i upgrade it to the 0.35pl1 (Crying Manson), to use and work all correctly? I want to have the 1 hour with 1.5x.. and in Mystic Spirit do not have... Thanks for the help!

You may need, to invest a LOT of time, in it, if your current TFS have Quests, Movements, and custom creaturescripts.

First, you must make sure to have all the needed time, because i just did this, and it was awfully, totally horrible but i did it, with my RL project.

Good luck.

You may need, to invest a LOT of time, in it, if your current TFS have Quests, Movements, and custom creaturescripts.

First, you must make sure to have all the needed time, because i just did this, and it was awfully, totally horrible but i did it, with my RL project.

Good luck.

Yeah, I did this recently too. It takes a lot of time, and if you don't know what you're doing, don't even bother trying.

Any way, first of all, try cut and paste from your old actions.xml, talkactions.xml, movements.xml etc. with the things you've changed/added in your old version (just copy and replace the file is not recommended because new things has probably been added and stuff has been changed).

After this, copy all your scripts from actions, talkactions etc. to the new version (here you also have to think before replacing a file in the new version, remake changes if you did any on the original scripts coming with the server).

CREATE A NEW DATABASE (using the new versions scheme). If you want to import the database (all players etc.) from the old version this can be kinda hard because changes in the database structure has been made in the new version. You'll just have to compare the tables in the old version and the new version to check for changes and solve them somehow, then you just export the data.

Exporting house items from the old version to the new version is, imo, impossible though the way of saving houseitems has been completely remade (well almost).

Back