• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PMO - From Basic to Ultimate maps! See my progress...

OK seabitz has pmed me with some great advice I will make a map now to thank him and I will be using his advice :thumbup:

Anymore spam saying it sux and i will LEAVE the mapping forum.

I know alot of you need me to help you make maps and you all pm me nice things alot of people think they can say its shit and spam my thread. :thumbup:

so last warning.

Stop this or i will leave.

Only one more spam from you all and i will give infractions, stop or i give you all infractions, deleting 15 post in a raw because of spam have never happen to me before. SO STOP IT!

Last edited:
OK I have been making some new maps ;)

Im finally back and pleased to show you my tank! :O

And Island of hell on next post:

Island of hell is basically the most deadly island ever made...

If you go up i will make a script so 1000 ghazbaran spawn.

On my server exp is x100000000000000000000.... so many lvl 20k, etc so.... it isnt as hard as it seems.

They need to find the pick hole then they get to a door BUT! Door is locked... where is the key?

Server has been going for 2 months now its getting better and better. Around 10 people play it alot, others come sometimes. :D

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep mapping Pro Mapper OT, and you'll be an expert in some future :)!

u will do that try too use stuff that fit together try too search all of ur palet and see what works whit what look at what house fit whit what ground and stuff like that and u will feel when it is too littel detail or when it is dune dont try too make so mutch diffrent walls not all walls works whit all some walls work but u cant take like 6 diffrent walls it dosent fit but maybee 2 walls can bee nice in some cases /BaZZe

UPDATE!

Made an anni! Okay looks easy if exp on my ot is high to get 5000.... yea it does look easy but did you know all the monsters inside are bazirs and hit comboes of over 40k ;) and there are many of them so you need a team of around 5 lvl 40000 only one player on my server is past 40k and he is lvl 60k atm ek and can drop a bazir solo np even drop 3 solo but 4 crush him...

Also loot from quest is an invisible cloak (no monster can see you) lasts for 10 hours and recharge = 10kk :)

Sword of power (Looks like SOV) BUTTT! it has 10000 attack ;)

Sword ring automaticallyt gives you mlvl + 20 so knights can shoot sds and mages hit nice anyway ^^

Last and not worst is UH6 heals 100k per second no exhaust ;)

ONLY CHOOSE ONE :D

Attachments

Ok now i made a new thing ok npcs are easy i walk there buy and sell now i made new place :)

THE WHEEL BARREL THINGS like trains go around the tracks if you get hit on bridge you die in 1 hit on other side you can buy items.

:D

I made this around 3 weeks ago took 1 hour

Attachments

:), Keep it up Pro... I think you could get better results.

:: You got the most posted thread in mapping section.. xD.

ok sorry its solved now i changed passwordi had to leave the 3 lvl 2ks or he will hack entire server he said they are power abusing so i might need to recruit new gms to try and help me ban him.

ANyway im focusing on server one and ive made a tree for elf spawn :)

Attachments

Back
Top Bottom