• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Online 2 [JrSe]

TokyomustRock

☺Tokyo☻
Reaction score
Pokemon Online 2 (English Version) Regions

4 Game Worlds​
Kanto
Jhoto
Hoeon
Sinnoh​

Note:These are just the names of the worlds,these names do not in any way show that we are going to have the other pokemon anytime soon,we will do updates after time along with holiday events or surprise events,and maybe release a new pokemon or 2.

Pokemon Online 2 HMs
Flash HM01
Cut HM02
Fly HM03
Surf HM04
Strength HM05
Rockclimb HM06
Waterfall HM07
Dive HM08
Rocksmash HM09
Dig HM10
Teleport HM11

Pokewalker System:Only for Diamond Accounts,the Pokewalker System is a experience boost for your pokemon,once you use the pokewalker your pokemon gain experience faster than normal.

Note:Trainers do NOT gain experience.

Diamond Accounts: Diamond accounts are the same as premium but there is a catch...you may purchase Yen Account for 10.00$ and in return you recieve 60 days of Yen.also Yen Account players will be able to use the Pokewalker System and also they can use the SS.Anne to travel to other Islands,we do not believe on cutting players privledges off of using the HMs and TMs.

Starter Pokemon​
Start is pallet and walk north to encounter a random pokemon.​

Cities​
Pallet Town
Viridian City
Pewter City
Cerulean City
Vermillion City
Lavander Town
Celadon City
Feschia City
Saffron City
Cinnibar Island
Ice Islands

Bike System: Diamond Account players will be able to travel to cerulean city to recieve a bike,the bike with most likly come with a brand-new sprite,and will increase the players speed,but excludes the player to ride on the bike if the player has PZ,but the player may ride on the bike path.

Accepting criticism and comments.

PM for application.

Last edited:
And how much % would you say you have completed? All these pokedreamers, yet only one server remains...POBR.

Anyways GL...

Right now I have recieve all the PO sprites(which isent anything)but I have now an awesome sprite of a pokewalker and a few other sprites that I am going to add,then I am goign to work on the forum,but while I am working I am going to need some help mapping and a scripter later on after the map is done,and the map might take some time,which all depends on if the mapper is active.

Ye man, seems like you're going to be doing the easy work (forum, sprites) while others take on the hard tasks (mapping, scripting)...sorry, but this will fail xD

70+ of the pokemon are now finished(names) client will eb done soon and same with forum and hopefully website,going to do a few tests to see how some shit tests out.

nobody thinks in Golden Sun Online
that would be epic <.<

The forum has been installed and is being worked on atm,I am finishing a couple other pokemon while the forum is being finished.

Edit:The forum will be completed tomorrow,and hopefully the website,also still working on the maps and scripts.working to pay for a nice working pokeball script.unless we can make one that fits what we need it to do.

Last edited:
Could you guys stop posting bad comments? if the guy wants, you have nothing to do with it, just dont post negative comments..

ONT: Wish you the best with the project, seems intresting

Could you guys stop posting bad comments? if the guy wants, you have nothing to do with it, just dont post negative comments..

ONT: Wish you the best with the project, seems intresting

Thx lolaye :)
i am at the team too :p Tokyo hehe lets hope it will be finnished :p

Back