• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Online 2 [JrSe]

the project will be called POTR?

I think if its going to be real it should be called just

Pokemon Online 2... (english version)

I think that Pokemon Online II would sound actually pretty cool,thanks lava for the infomation,i will discuss it with the other members.

Well i could map the gyms if you would like to :p also i could map other things but NOT cities! i could map hunt spawns too

I think our currently name is good

Pokemon Mystic

Pokemon Mystic it isnt bad but i think
Pokemon Online II
is better i dont know :p if tokyo wants to do a vote about the name then we can do it xD

I have to say my scripting plans for this server are looking awesome if I do say so myself...

Stay tuned, there's a LOT of work to do, so please be patient with this project. If everyone else backs out of it I'll stay on and finish this 'cos this will make PO look rather silly. Oh, and plus the fact we'll allow more than 10 people to be online at once ;)

I have to say my scripting plans for this server are looking awesome if I do say so myself...

Stay tuned, there's a LOT of work to do, so please be patient with this project. If everyone else backs out of it I'll stay on and finish this 'cos this will make PO look rather silly. Oh, and plus the fact we'll allow more than 10 people to be online at once ;)
We Will be Patient :)
and to that people who thinkgs this projekt will die...
just wait for some weeks.. :p

@Tokyo
Dude, I wish you luck on this, because I really want to see an US oriented
PO, since I don't really like PO BR, I got your back!
To all involved in this Good Luck!!! LOL :D
@ Vote
I vote Pokemon Online Tokyo Regions <-Fixed the misspell on 'Online'
I iz JP fanz~!

@Tokyo
Dude, I wish you luck on this, because I really want to see an US oriented
PO, since I don't really like PO BR, I got your back!
To all involved in this Good Luck!!! LOL :D
@ Vote
I vote Pokemon Online Tokyo Regions <-Fixed the misspell on 'Online'
I iz JP fanz~!

thanks,the forum should be ready later tonight,or tomorrow,and we will continue to post,updates and such there,to keep informing the players.

1 vote on pokemon online tokyo regions.

New PC system:say !pcbox to see certain ids of your pokemon
example:!pcbox "picachu shows the ids of ur different lvl pikachus
then say !withdraw the ids of ur pikachu u want

different pokemon with appear liek the original pokemon games by uids

new systems coming.

E4 members have already been chosen the E4 will choose the gym leaders and they will be guilds,a hym guild will consist of 10 members + the gym leader,the gyms leaders will be giving a position to say a certain command to give a player the required cash and badge,but also the staff can check the logs,and only trusted members will become gym leaders.

what you meant with ids / id? you going to index pokemons?

Back