• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Online 2 [JrSe]

Its more like, the map will take time, cus scripts and sprites are released, rofl, biggest fail project ever seen.

Its more like, the map will take time, cus scripts and sprites are released, rofl, biggest fail project ever seen.

.... hahaha you are just a noob that stealed the ot of titan and then want to run hahaha and you say that you scripted all this shit -.- gtf*...

xatar imma get the pet system working tonight so that we can finish with the pokeball /catch /return system and then we will do a quick test to check if everything is working.

xatar imma get the pet system working tonight so that we can finish with the pokeball /catch /return system and then we will do a quick test to check if everything is working.

k so lets hope its workin :)!
and i think i found a mapper a very good one :D

yeh,i found us a good mapper as well,he is makignt he forum and the website hopefully today and tomorrow,so progress is going as planned,once we get the forum set up,i will no longer be posting here as much,i will focus on the forum with updates and such.

Hey smart guy.

shut_the_fuck_up2.jpg

i look forward to the healthy competition :)

good luck with the project and i hope it doesn't get scrapped, if you ever get stuck give me a PM and i'll try and lend a fellow non-br pokemon server help :)

i look forward to the healthy competition :)

good luck with the project and i hope it doesn't get scrapped, if you ever get stuck give me a PM and i'll try and lend a fellow non-br pokemon server help :)

Why don't ya join ?

I took my time and mapped sum

It's not fully done yet! Trying out some sprites etc etc.

There is sum phail there and here, but as i said. It's not done yet.

14bnxaw.png

25fnjhe.png

2uj46l0.png

2lsya1w.png

Just a small update for everyone, or it could be a notice to. However, we just need a catch system. After that im going to start finishing the pokemons spells etc etc.

Working on design for forum to.

You should make a test server x.x
And let us download we to we try our and see if its gonna rlly be a real project and not like the other ones that failed x.x

You should make a test server x.x
And let us download we to we try our and see if its gonna rlly be a real project and not like the other ones that failed x.x

Well, we can't right now.

There is not enough of stuff done.

lava once we finish a town or 2,and get the pet system working,pokemon and the client then we will open short beta for some bugs,but until the forum is doe,the most active members will join the beta.

Back