• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Online 2 [JrSe]

Dont think your project is the best because you too.. you started from 0 (ZERO if you cant understand what 0 is because some of you might not understand it (you know yourselves))

I dont think our project is the best, but seriously how many "teams" started making poke project just having sprites ? How many of them fail ?
BTW: I know how hard making pokeots is, and using free published scripts aint good - this is simply just not enough, even close.

And dont think that your pokemon project is the second and last one.. because in some time.. PO will get more popular, and they will get more fans which means more that want to make a server alike.. So please, stop posting those bad comments or GTFO seriously..

read what I wrote above. BTW what comment ive posted? Just rep++ for guy who wrote truth.

Anyway, good luck for JrSe Team.

Did they get the team in the first week?

btw: the game is down? PA?

How would I know?
They've made way more progress than this "projekt" will ever do.

So what's the latest update then? I'm still waiting to see any real updates to the game. So far all I've heard are "we have a catch system" (which is obviously a copy-paste jobby from a released script) and "we have a 3mb map". Give it 3 years they may have a playable server...

Map is 856kb atm, including

1 city,
huge mountain with geodude's, golem's, graveler's and onyx.
serveral mountains with bellsprouts/weepinbells, pidgey/pidgeotto's/pidgeot.
huge nature, with serveral grass monsters in it.
huge cave underneath the city, including boss monster.

(This is only what I have done, other mapper is mapping a city, no idea what Tokyo already has ._,)

856 kb amfg shytloads of laugh hahahahahaha you call such amount "huge mountain" "huge nature" and "huge cave" lmaoed :D i have mapped for fun 3 diff places and it took me 700 kb and there is only one "huge" place wich its waterfall from my mappin thread.

Anyway on the begginin i was thinking to join ur project but after flamewar ive readed i would say "fu.k off i wont even touch this shyt"

thx bb nice flame.

PS work on your english nabs, i know my aint perfect but the hell, its better than yours.

856 kb amfg shytloads of laugh hahahahahaha you call such amount "huge mountain" "huge nature" and "huge cave" lmaoed :D i have mapped for fun 3 diff places and it took me 700 kb and there is only one "huge" place wich its waterfall from my mappin thread.

Anyway on the begginin i was thinking to join ur project but after flamewar ive readed i would say "fu.k off i wont even touch this shyt"

thx bb nice flame.

PS work on your english nabs, i know my aint perfect but the hell, its better than yours.

you can't map at all, it looks like shit, so please stfu? i can make a 10000x10000 square too ;)

you can't map at all, it looks like shit, so please stfu? i can make a 10000x10000 square too ;)

haha :) for sure you can, well i wasnt saying that my mapping is pr0 cuz it isint, anyway still saying that 1-2 mb of map is nothing compared with other pokemon projects, soo imo first thing what you tokyo should do is like 50% of whole map then start to gather some "team" and moreover this thread should be moved to "discussion" sections

haha :) for sure you can, well i wasnt saying that my mapping is pr0 cuz it isint, anyway still saying that 1-2 mb of map is nothing compared with other pokemon projects, soo imo first thing what you tokyo should do is like 50% of whole map then start to gather some "team" and moreover this thread should be moved to "discussion" sections

its already dead for a loooong time lolz

Back