• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Online 2 [JrSe]

the projekt isn´t dead ^^
we are workin on somet shiet ^^

roughly translates to:
we've added some stuff to the map but haven't actually done anything of real significance.

Good luck though, I really wish it coulda worked out, but I chose to leave due to nobody actually doing anything real to the game.

Our project's kinda on hold at the moment 'cos I have a f**k-tonne of university work to get done in the next 4 weeks lol

Please tell me, if there is a script, why not use it instead of making your own that got exactly the same functions? Get over it..
well let's see:
1. customisation - you can create the script with your own specifications, for example that script only allows for 1 capture item, by making a script of your own (even if it's based on that one) you can create it specifically for what you want
2. it's not exactly the best script in the world anyway
3. they need to learn how to do any scripting 'cos from my experience with them, none of the team knows more than just "copy paste", the best way is to see a script and type it yourself and tweak it and see what happens

simples.

well let's see:
1. customisation - you can create the script with your own specifications, for example that script only allows for 1 capture item, by making a script of your own (even if it's based on that one) you can create it specifically for what you want
2. it's not exactly the best script in the world anyway
3. they need to learn how to do any scripting 'cos from my experience with them, none of the team knows more than just "copy paste", the best way is to see a script and type it yourself and tweak it and see what happens

simples.

But why? while there is another one to use, instead of the time they will waste making the script.. they can make other usefull things

But why? while there is another one to use, instead of the time they will waste making the script.. they can make other usefull things
the only thing they can make are: a map, a custom (auto generated via website) client

the team lack the skills to make something as complex as this, the only way they'll learn is by practise, but by copying and pasting you learn nothing, so all this game will have is a poorly done script system (let's not think that the script is fit for a long-term project like this)

when holding discussions with the team, nobody else was putting forward ideas, it was just pathetic, that's why I left. I'm not doing 99% of the work for 10% of the share. Why not just do the entire game myself (with assistance from a couple of other staff members) and get all the glory so to speak.

This project's going to die off as soon as they realise all they have is a map and a very rough pokéball script which they don't understand how it works.

the only thing they can make are: a map, a custom (auto generated via website) client

the team lack the skills to make something as complex as this, the only way they'll learn is by practise, but by copying and pasting you learn nothing, so all this game will have is a poorly done script system (let's not think that the script is fit for a long-term project like this)

when holding discussions with the team, nobody else was putting forward ideas, it was just pathetic, that's why I left. I'm not doing 99% of the work for 10% of the share. Why not just do the entire game myself (with assistance from a couple of other staff members) and get all the glory so to speak.

This project's going to die off as soon as they realise all they have is a map and a very rough pokéball script which they don't understand how it works.

rep++

Why are you all guys against them? give them a chance, let them try.. if you know they will fail keep it for yourself, and about koob: Dont think your project is the best because you too.. you started from 0 (ZERO if you cant understand what 0 is because some of you might not understand it (you know yourselves))

And dont think that your pokemon project is the second and last one.. because in some time.. PO will get more popular, and they will get more fans which means more that want to make a server alike.. So please, stop posting those bad comments or GTFO seriously..

Why are you all guys against them? give them a chance, let them try.. if you know they will fail keep it for yourself, and about koob: Dont think your project is the best because you too.. you started from 0 (ZERO if you cant understand what 0 is because some of you might not understand it (you know yourselves))

And dont think that your pokemon project is the second and last one.. because in some time.. PO will get more popular, and they will get more fans which means more that want to make a server alike.. So please, stop posting those bad comments or GTFO seriously..
I'm having to hit myself over the head to understand most of what you're saying...

so what's the latest on this project? not had any updates for a while now...

Last edited:

lol'd lolaye...

lol mmmmmmmmmmm hey alba
btw alba i sent u a pm on msn bout my new msn... should solve that whole client issue.

Back