• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Online 2 [JrSe]

@tosuxo
Umm, who is talking about how old is their project? or tibia is the best
because it has been 10 years out there? that's irrelevant to the subject,
plus I'm talking about the people behind the project!
About the 'Child' thing, I mean the behavior is that of a child, anyways
I'm done arguing about this subject, my suggestion is to leave this
project alone and concentrate on your own.

@Tauku
Your facts are all true, but calling everyone idiots is your downfall.
But I agree with you on the part that if they don't have a programmer,
they will definitely fall and hard!, they need to shape up and organize
themselves.

@Tauku
Your facts are all true, but calling everyone idiots is your downfall.
But I agree with you on the part that if they don't have a programmer,
they will definitely fall and hard!, they need to shape up and organize
themselves.

Truth hurts :peace:

23???
lier :)
let me rate :p
hmmm you dont got a gf?
no frends :S only at otland some ??? in rl nthg?
no life :( you try to go to the night clubs the wont let you in cuz you are too small???? hahhaah ^^

you have my e-mail addy, i'm sure you can look me up on facebook or even Myspace...

also "cuz you are too small" i'm 6ft5 so that's kinda blown out of the window

i don't have a girlfriend because i don't have the time and money for one (who does? lol)

i have plenty of friends thank you very much

Please, oh please, learn English, because your spelling is just terrible.

a lot better than here dude, each of ours members (we are 4) know how to do our work, and we work very well together A_A without those kids fights like this <pseudo team> xD

nice,ill be shur to join,i saw some of the videos on the harvest system with the berries its was pretty cool,and the evolution system where once the required pokemon has reachen its level to evolove you can right click and evolove instead of using a stone. I thought that was pretty awesome.Hope you guys finish soon. wishing you the best of luck

Stop threatening each other and be on topic! Next one to post something irrelevant or a threat will be given an infraction. If you have personal conflicts then you should keep them private, nobody cares, thus, no need to post them publicly.

delete the 3 post above you, they have nothing to do with this thread idiots post in your own fucking thread

Stop threatening each other and be on topic! Next one to post something irrelevant or a threat will be given an infraction. If you have personal conflicts then you should keep them private, nobody cares, thus, no need to post them publicly.
my post wasnt a threat or a personal conflict < i just think and posted >

GUYS YOU ALL SUCKS

how could that be a threat or personal conclict, if i dont even know them ? ^_^

Map reached 1mb, other mapper got 1 city, the othr some ice islands, i guess it will maybe we 2mb today

Here it is at the test server :)
pokemononline2.png

gtfo :)
go to your projekt
Thx,bye!

Well, it was just a question ..

Watch your words to child.

*sigh*

Back