• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serv OFFFFF :E

Bleh.. This server is hosted by a 12 yr old kid.. Mommy tells him to close computer during night so thats why its allways off at this moment..
NO! im 12 years and i never turnoff the computer even if my mum tells me but yeah im 13 now lol

NO! im 12 years and i never turnoff the computer even if my mum tells me but yeah im 13 now lol

i don't think he is serious and gm is 16 i think wich is still a kid but well i don't really think he can handle 3 servers with 900 ppl on it's own comp maybe he has a bad dedicated or idk

it stands

06/11/09 - We'll back as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone
SvkE Team

in the website...

that message is there 2 days ago, maybe they just updated the date but it's the same text haha

nop 200 pages in like 1 week this will be the most viewed thread that how popular are you have been here for 2 years~~ also ban the user above and this on has been here for 1 week and have 2000 posts soon

MAKE IT ONLINE >.<

btw 2000 post in this thread ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back