• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minti do you know what level greyshade is on? im 20 :D .. Minti wanna go hunt ponytas or smth like this xD

Minti do you know what level greyshade is on? im 20 :D .. Minti wanna go hunt ponytas or smth like this xD

I'm not Minti but I can awnser the question.

Awnser: Same level as the last time he logged out.

Get online an play the freaking game again stupid swoob Grey ><

i hope the server will be today offline and will go tomorrow again online or monday , better monday

26 i always explore and go hunt with friends not much in pging

btw someone know what level is the higher guy in gold server? i've seen some 30-36 and one in 40 but she told me she was not the top

I think the server needs a little break, i think they are doing nothing but right!

Edit: They should get 1000 slots on each server!

Just noticed your post .. If they would have 1000 slots on each server the spawns would be full .. didnt you think about that ? :D

anyways if the server online now it will be full of br's and shity waiting list so ...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back