• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need someone to Z-Track this map and make an exact copy and host everything on a proper dedicated server in europe!! haxx da server ftw! They really should buy a stable dedicated server in europe.. with a decent bandwidth.. not 1/1 as they have now.. And hosted in USA?... >.< Im gonna go play some CS 1.6 on SPELARENAN while waiting. :>

We need someone to Z-Track this map and make an exact copy and host everything on a proper dedicated server in europe!! haxx da server ftw! They really should buy a stable dedicated server in europe.. with a decent bandwidth.. not 1/1 as they have now.. And hosted in USA?... >.< Im gonna go play some CS 1.6 on SPELARENAN while waiting. :>

Yah you're right!!

What are the BRs doing?

Can't even host a serv.. -.-'

I think that they have a tutor from the server in OTfans and also a gm..

they posted before the trailer of the game there.. i'm banned at otfans so i cant see if they're still there ..

Fragdonut do you see them there or?

Well if someone here in europe got a dedicated server they should mail this crew who made the game and offer it to them.

I don't think the solution is to make the server bigger in population or else we would have the problem with the spawns, their allready pretty packed with people hunting.

What i think is that they should get more servers.

I appreaciate the work they've put down on this game and i will be patient untill they get the server stable and we can play carefree, no lag and no kicks for the people.

I think that they have a tutor from the server in OTfans and also a gm..

they posted before the trailer of the game there.. i'm banned at otfans so i cant see if they're still there ..

Fragdonut do you see them there or?

They do not have a GM from OTFans. There is a tutor from the server (not from OTFans) that posts in the OTFans thread tho.

yah i would like to say to you that ask him about the paypal thing .. but he's not active so xD

i've sent them 2 emails and still no answer :p

Eu falei com turtule ele disse que esta com um problema, a maquina (dedicado) esta muito lenta e nao tem condições de abrir, se abrir vai ficar o lag que tava e as pessoas vao reclamar + ainda

Ele esta tentando resolver o mais rapido possivel.

this is from a br forum where pokemon online and SVE is very active

+ - traduction: i've talked with turtle and he sayd me that the hosting (dedicated) comp is very slow with problems and cannot open the serv he can't open coz with this lag ppl will claim(sorry my eng zuckz)

he is trying to fix as faster possible.

so that is i hope tonight on ;/

Awwww Minti, you make me so happy.. But still so sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back