• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
33yorv5.jpg

Congratz :D

Known server saves (Easter Time GMT-5:00):

• 11:00 am
  • 2:00 pm
  • 6:00 pm
  • 11:00 pm

I don't have all of them, but these are the ones that I played.

They are not server saves. Like explained on the website it's a built in script which reboots the server as soon as it gets too many players online etc.

Hmm, before going to the Poké Mart and selling my seeds, I currently have 102 seeds, can I do any quest/mission with them?

Hmm, before going to the Poké Mart and selling my seeds, I currently have 102 seeds, can I do any quest/mission with them?

Don't think so.
Actually you can get 102 seeds in 5-10 min :/ Or less.

<Wonders when something new comes into my path>

No good hunting places.
Low lv grinding places = 30 BR retards.
Mid lv hunting places = dead in 1 sec before u get a chance to change pokemon
High lv hunting places = same thing

Might be quitting soon I guess ^^
Was fun while it lasted, but I've practically explored almost everything (except for the lighthouse where its supposed to be pikachu's) and they don't seem to be holding tournaments/nice events (read; shutdowns is the only thing they're holding atm)

/emo style off

The game loses its fun when u reach a bit higher lvl

<Wonders when something new comes into my path>

No good hunting places.
Low lv grinding places = 30 BR retards.
Mid lv hunting places = dead in 1 sec before u get a chance to change pokemon
High lv hunting places = same thing

Might be quitting soon I guess ^^
Was fun while it lasted, but I've practically explored almost everything (except for the lighthouse where its supposed to be pikachu's) and they don't seem to be holding tournaments/nice events (read; shutdowns is the only thing they're holding atm)

/emo style off

The game loses its fun when u reach a bit higher lvl

Can I ask which pokemons you have?

Hey guys i'm making a Wikia for pokemon online. Like the one for tibia.
I've gathered alot of info but i'm not so good at this wikia thing.

Does anyone here know how i can edit a template?

So does any wikia user here know how i can edit or create my own template infobox?

Been trying alot of things but i can't seem to get it right.

I don't know. I'm level 35 and I can go anywhere and hunt good. Try things like the VIP ponytas/charmander area, psychic island, bulbasaur island, etc. There are tons of hunting spots I go to and I rarely run into more than one person. Generally you're going to need to buy potions if you want to hunt in the good spots for a while. I usually get a bag or two of Great Potions and I can camp out at Bulbasaur with my Pidgeotto for hours if I so choose.

I don't know. I'm level 35 and I can go anywhere and hunt good. Try things like the VIP ponytas/charmander area, psychic island, bulbasaur island, etc. There are tons of hunting spots I go to and I rarely run into more than one person. Generally you're going to need to buy potions if you want to hunt in the good spots for a while. I usually get a bag or two of Great Potions and I can camp out at Bulbasaur with my Pidgeotto for hours if I so choose.

Ponytas = full
Charmanders = pwned while switching pokemon (died there like 4x now cuz I got 1-hit by charmeleon)
physic island = surf 15 min, kill 10 poke's and go back cuz that drowzee pwns all urs since it spams sleep/confusion or whatev
bulbasaur island, the only good thing there is bulbasaur.
The rest is either too hard, or not worth the cd time.
Besides that the bulbasaur spawns are way apart.

Been pretty much everywhere ;] Game loses its fun for me, I am lv 36 now (was 37) and in deaths I've lost over 200k exp.

Anyone else has any fun suggestions?

@ K3vin, i lost my interest in the game already, it gets boring after a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back