• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ K3vin, i lost my interest in the game already, it gets boring after a while..

Indeed. When I saw the site and the word 'Tournaments' I thought alright lets give it a shot. On the intro vid it shows blackjack, roulette, poker. The only thing that works = a fruit machine which is designed like shit.

Poker, if someone joins in he just w8s till u leave so he gets ur 0,05ct BLIND that u put in (very fun aswell)

Instead all I see are BRs throwing shit on my dead pokemon, laggs and restarts.

i kinda bored of it too, making money is too hard for me so i can't get hold of good pokemon and get away from the areas full of people

22:28 You catch a Pokemon! (Zubat).
maybe waste but funny haha 3 great balls :eek:

Ponytas = full
Charmanders = pwned while switching pokemon (died there like 4x now cuz I got 1-hit by charmeleon)
physic island = surf 15 min, kill 10 poke's and go back cuz that drowzee pwns all urs since it spams sleep/confusion or whatev
bulbasaur island, the only good thing there is bulbasaur.
The rest is either too hard, or not worth the cd time.
Besides that the bulbasaur spawns are way apart.

Been pretty much everywhere ;] Game loses its fun for me, I am lv 36 now (was 37) and in deaths I've lost over 200k exp.

Anyone else has any fun suggestions?

when I said Ponyta, I meant the spawn at the bottom of the island that is surfed to, not the main one. It also has a bunch of Growlithe and Vulpix you can kite one at a time really easy. Psychic Island is super easy to kill because all you need is Magnemite and you can kill Abra in almost one combo, Meowth in one combo, and Persian you can just hop up and down the pyramid really easily and never get hurt. I don't see how you think Gloom and Weepinbell aren't worth the cooldown. They give a fraction less than the experience Bulbasaur gives, and they give a lot better loot (leaf stone, sup).

23:01 WelitonxD: You advanced from Level 51 to Level 52.

Nerd:d

They are not server saves. Like explained on the website it's a built in script which reboots the server as soon as it gets too many players online etc.

Then why does it happen exactly around those times every single day?

Just read the news page on the site instead of doubting my answer?

I did, and I find it odd to see that the server is full and overcrowded at those 4 specific times every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back