• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu, i bet you can't even anything design anything you are just a damn kid in the school who is bulled from everyone in your class just get a life ,,i,,(#-.-),,i,,.

Alright, let me fix this sentence.

didnt you say you was 13 inrl? and you go on otland.net at SCHOOL instead of schoolwork, grats 'damn kid'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
MUGHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
i got HAHAH a computer in my class JHAJAJAJAJAA
:D:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
MUGHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
i got HAHAH a computer in my class JHAJAJAJAJAA
:D:D

Lol'd at your usertitle, how old are you anyways? I doubt you're 13, i guess you're like five?

You guys need togo to a chatroom lol, your blowing up forums with useless posts. If everyone posted how they advanced to the next level in every ot server this place would be hectic.

^ Gz!

Anyone on Brass that wants to go Hunt?! :D:D

I was with bazzese when he catched that shit .. it should be my but he catched it he's fuckhead .. CHANGE UR DAMN AVATAR! << ill put this on my signature soon

19:32 You catch a Pokemon! (Magnemite).

See thats what I'm talking about, you can say that ingame you don't have to say everything in this forum...some posts are ok like how good the server is etc...but when it gets around 500 or so pages of complete spam, including this post, something should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back