• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow fucking Staryu spammed Waterball and i died! What the fuck is that shit!

See thats what I'm talking about, you can say that ingame you don't have to say everything in this forum...some posts are ok like how good the server is etc...but when it gets around 500 or so pages of complete spam, including this post, something should be done.

As I said the server is really good, I admire their creativity and programming skill. Really do. Thats not the point. This isn't a chatroom. And TrueTibia did suck, thats why its not here anymore.

Haven't been online since one week now -.-

Impossible to login... lucky that my school 'is taking a break' (studiedag) tomorrow and hopefully I'll login for once and test my zubat's wing attack x.x

See thats what I'm talking about, you can say that ingame you don't have to say everything in this forum...some posts are ok like how good the server is etc...but when it gets around 500 or so pages of complete spam, including this post, something should be done.

and you can go spam some other threads we keep in touch with eachother thats all now gtfo!

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS
2ryj3ux.jpg

Wow fucking Staryu spammed Waterball and i died! What the fuck is that shit!
yeah u was taking me to hunt there
i just seen u dead with nice combo
i ran back to the city
sorry brother about that y:<

22:22 Server is shutting down in 1 minute. Go to a safe zone.

anyone cares?

its cool im over it, i guess i have to fish till im level 30 :'(

yeah u was taking me to hunt there
i just seen u dead with nice combo
i ran back to the city
sorry brother about that y:<

And sorry for giving you the money so late man, but i was so poor xd
I hope i can get Drowzee soon, then we will go hunt Venonats and Ekans and our pokes will never die xd

21:58 You catch a Pokemon! (Cubone).
21:58 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

on super ball :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back