• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20:23 Server is shutting down in 10 minutes. Go to a safe zone.
To all that is in waiting list :)

There are no more on this forum without diamond acc soon :s

it was much funnier when i was new at like lvl 15-25 without diamond acc when you had to wait to play and when you got online you was like uber happy :a

Last edited:
he said that he wasw happy when he logged in after waiting in the waitlist xd

aha :p sorry

Restart :)

Last edited by a moderator:
butterfree.jpg

Backar in Brass ( Level 50, Famous, same house as me in Emerald ) wants to trade my Emerald Character for his character, as he was hacked.

What should i do?

Backar in Brass ( Level 50, Famous, same house as me in Emerald ) wants to trade my Emerald Character for his character, as he was hacked.

What should i do?

make it , u will fast get the pokemons back , first rattata then bellspourd and rattata on lvl 50 rox

What should i do?

I wouldn't do it :S

3rd.jpg

Doesn't this mean that i was the third registered character in the server?

^ up maybe?

23:09 [SvkE]TuRtLe: Sorry, [SvkE]TuRtLe is busy at this moment and can't receive your message now. Please, try again later.

turtle looks like a GengstaaaaH

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back