• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
16:24 Bazzese [40]: ey
16:24 Bazzese [40]: dude
16:25 Bazzese [40]: how could you let reggle die in abra's?
16:25 Bazzese [40]: thats rly low
16:25 Silkwood Acus: lol
16:26 Silkwood Acus: speak br and i take you
16:26 Silkwood Acus: ;p

what do this prove? that brs dont speak english? YES AND NO...dont judge brs to hard because some of them are actually nice. But yesterday reggle was traped at abra these noobs ''herion acus'' and ''silkwood acus'' didnt help him he didnt die but almost

Then theres like 10 ppl in his tv chat spamming like this \/

''omg aushaushausa now you death''
''gahahah traped and deathed''

i asked some of them whats so funny? they were like
''he noob english=noob languge''

/\ these ppl will go far in this world when they act like this ''GA english is for noobs''

:D

First in Server with Weezing, like the 15'th with Arbok, 12'th with Golbat, and i have a Geodude and Machop, Pidgey, Bellsprout etc...

16:24 Bazzese [40]: ey
16:24 Bazzese [40]: dude
16:25 Bazzese [40]: how could you let reggle die in abra's?
16:25 Bazzese [40]: thats rly low
16:25 Silkwood Acus: lol
16:26 Silkwood Acus: speak br and i take you
16:26 Silkwood Acus: ;p

what do this prove? that brs dont speak english? YES AND NO...dont judge brs to hard because some of them are actually nice. But yesterday reggle was traped at abra these noobs ''herion acus'' and ''silkwood acus'' didnt help him he didnt die but almost

Then theres like 10 ppl in his tv chat spamming like this \/

''omg aushaushausa now you death''
''gahahah traped and deathed''

i asked some of them whats so funny? they were like
''he noob english=noob languge''

/\ these ppl will go far in this world when they act like this ''GA english is for noobs''

XD lol bazzese those "acus" dudes are br's ? cuz "16:26 Silkwood Acus: speak br and i take you" br isnt a language as far as i know xD. And actually i always try to make "annoying br's" die ,but still i know some "good br's" but 95% of br's are retarted.

Can Someone tell me why do they always laugh like retarted? "ASHAUSHADUASHDUAHDUADUASHDUDHSDSA"

Last edited:
I asked question in game-chat and some retarted wrote in portuguese
blalbla gringo blalbla bla bla
i think it means: don't answer the american guy
-.-

I asked question in game-chat and some retarted wrote in portuguese
blalbla gringo blalbla bla bla
i think it means: don't answer the american guy
-.-

no man u misunderstood it. Gringo is a bad way to say american
And + everything that br's say doesnt make any sense

XD lol bazzese those "acus" dudes are br's ? cuz "16:26 Silkwood Acus: speak br and i take you" br isnt a language as far as i know xD. And actually i always try to make "annoying br's" die ,but still i know some "good br's" but 95% of br's are retarted.

Can Someone tell me why do they always laugh like retarted? "ASHAUSHADUASHDUAHDUADUASHDUDHSDSA"

They dont laugh like that they laugh like that:
aopsoaspakpaoapksaksookoa

They dont laugh like that they laugh like that:
aopsoaspakpaoapksaksookoa

:O u did it perfectly br. Score = 100% :O

PS : Perfectly Br = Perfectly Retarted

12:04 Kryoozor: c nao bota feh
12:04 Kryoozor: devia ter matado
12:04 Kryoozor: aHAihaIahiA
12:05 Kryoozor: Back, Dugtrio.
12:05 Rhyron: lol

serogan do u wanna change ur pokemon char for like 1 year premium or a lvl 100+ char in a non pvp? msg me if u want

OMG i thought i caught Bulba, but i used the pokeboll on the wrong corpse and i was so happy etc etc, then i got to my Poke Center and i was like wtf? Exeggcute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back