• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
19:30 You catch a Pokemon! (Magikarp).
19:30 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

gyardos blx aushausa

Tina Tunnel on Emerald is mega pro. She is 50+ and have all pro pokemen.

2fear.jpg

I am going to start in emerald. Because it's the server with least brs.
Anyone playing there?

Well, im getting tired of Emerald.. 15 times died at level 25 and 2nd time dieing at level 26.. Gonna attempt to catch a Cubone, with my last money=13 poke balls. If dont catch, retiring Emerald and going to Gold and play Master again.

Here we see Bazzese in his natural enviroment, ruining my action shots:
29m6hi1.png

HA!

Bazze, you suck! :D

EDIT:

Might trade all my items in Emerald for Cash/Pokemons in Gold! Going to start there i think..

HA!

Bazze, you suck! :D

EDIT:

Might trade all my items in Emerald for Cash/Pokemons in Gold! Going to start there i think..

Stay in Emerald! Way too many high levels in Gold/overcrowded. I thought about retiring to Gold but... I logged in was overcrowded and saw 10+ people riding Fearows.. Got past the curse of level 25. ^^

Any pokemons or only items/cash? I pretty much retired but I was thinking of starting to play again on Emerald, PM me if you're still interested on it, we'll see what we can work out :peace:

(dont get too excited either, I was very sucky on Gold :p)

Stay in Emerald! Way too many high levels in Gold/overcrowded. I thought about retiring to Gold but... I logged in was overcrowded and saw 10+ people riding Fearows.. Got past the curse of level 25. ^^

I was thinking on playing gold(cuz of Bazzese and Lolaye) or emerald since many of u play there but getting all the lvls and pokemons is hard and i might not be so lucky :S

Omg lol, from place 2 on waiting list to place 134 because of a "Couldnt connect to game server" message.

Its impossible to play on weekends without dacc :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back