• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
caterpie is not a grass poke its a bug< <

LOL FAIL !!!! ya umm where do i find grass poke >.> im i nviridian city ... i havent been anywhere else farthest i been is the forrest and when 6 metapod and kakuna's attk me i ran outa there sooo fast ! so ya ... wherE?

and btw is pot of muss bog rare cuz i found 2 on 2 caterpie and i never actually find anything on caterpie b4 that so... ya?

LOL FAIL !!!! ya umm where do i find grass poke >.> im i nviridian city ... i havent been anywhere else farthest i been is the forrest and when 6 metapod and kakuna's attk me i ran outa there sooo fast ! so ya ... wherE?

and btw is pot of muss bog rare cuz i found 2 on 2 caterpie and i never actually find anything on caterpie b4 that so... ya?

pot of moss bug are not rare and grass pokes hmmm there r not much at viridian but u could go to cerulean theres plenty there.

01:37 Brook Kechup [63]: how much kadabra
01:37 DJ TIENSO: 50k
01:37 Brook Kechup [63]: LOLOLOLOLOL

dj tienso fucking noob failure price of kadabra is 20k

Yesterday i had 10% to lvl then bam wartortle killed my pkemon when i was chnaging it made a hypno cannon and i got pwnt :s 87%

Bought 10 diamonds off NilssoN042 for 10$. Highly recommended and trusted seller. :peace:

Yesterday i had 10% to lvl then bam wartortle killed my pkemon when i was chnaging it made a hypno cannon and i got pwnt :s 87%

lol i died by fishing ^.- i fished up alot and i have hotkey on f12 and next to it a power bottom so i clciked wrong bottom and my power on computer was down and i logged in and a noob writted to me haha u died by a horsea

lol i died by fishing ^.- i fished up alot and i have hotkey on f12 and next to it a power bottom so i clciked wrong bottom and my power on computer was down and i logged in and a noob writted to me haha u died by a horsea

wtf?!?!?! lol :p atm 64% to lvl 53 wish me luck getting 54 today :S

60!

Level 60!!!!! Thunda Storrrm!
207w45i.jpg

Wow , would i play would i be now lvl 70~
But im not more playing , nah i not play shiat!!!

You guys has right , why i stopped?
I stopped bcuz i has activet rl tibia acc

im nubb :S

y-abaza ur the man and you serogan can you stop post the same post 10 times? ''i dont play more i wanna play but i no play'' and no you would not be lvl 70 now if you played because you're a noob + you had the worst pokemons ever seen on a lvl 40. and if you dont play why do you post like 10 times about you quitted? i will answer that question for you because you're a forum troll and you want the highest post count well good luck with that but just keep ya ass out of this thread.

This thread is for people who plays this server and you made like over 200 posts after that you quitted. If you play rl tibia then go to the rl tibia forum and spam them instead? or atleast go to a rl tibia thread here at otland.

This will take some minutes for serogan to translate at google.

One last time, Serogan you're the most annoying person at otland because you're not like silentdefender or cykotitan they post bad english posts with perfice but you cant post normal posts i mean you once said like ''I will post ss when i is higher lvl as lolaye'' I dont say i dont do english fails im pretty sure i did some misspells ^ somewhere but am i the only one who gets annoyed by serogan?:ninja:

edit : gz lolaye =D

Last edited:
I has send now to svke Team a email , with much proof that its my acc , and if they want i can send them screenshots

if svke reply my email if will got my acc 100% back...

;)

and bazzese , i dont want here get the highest posts nooo.... i want tell the community how i feel after maked this mistake

and how i see bazzese u got anything against me , but haha i will beat u

kbbthxbbkbyeok

Warning issued for Serogan.
- Bazzese, you can stop now fighting with him.

I also don't want to see any more fights here.

I also don't want to see any more fights here.[/QUOTE]

Why with red :S we havent murded someone or so

I also don't want to see any more fights here.

Why with red :S we havent murded someone or so[/QUOTE]

zcap just told me zapdos spawn on the top of power plant sometimes!

and yes lolaye we did murder someone :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back