• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello community if its not illegal i want to show your now the newest polish project , what will be in februar~ 2010 online!!

Video :
YouTube - PokemonOnline.pl Trailer #3

Proofs:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Spells :
attachment.php

Screens :
attachment.php

this will be pokemon online only polish version

srsly, that's what sux with the ot comminuty, everyone is stealing stuffs from eachother. just look at all rl maps/db servers

lol serogan the polish pokemononline is just a copy of br thats just lame they stole everything from pokemononline.br

lol serogan the polish pokemononline is just a copy of br thats just lame they stole everything from pokemononline.br

Lol at polish pokemononline its just the same thing.
There's something that polish and brs have in common ,they don't speak english

You're right but who will start i maybe start and get the highest lvl :eek:oo

EDIT:

RE: Evolucja
Prawdopodobnie - niczego nie obiecuje - każdego pokemona będzie trzeba trenować osobno.

Tzn, że każdy pokemon będzie miał swój level i po wbiciu określonego poziomu będzie ewoluował.
Najpierw jednak bede musial przetestować jakie obciążenie może wygenerować taka koncepcja. Jeśli będzie ono nie do przyjęcia pokemony będą ewoluowały proporcjonalnie do czasu spędzonego na walkach ze swoim trenerem.

Raczej nie planuję używania tylko i wyłącznie systemu kamieni - nie ma to chyba sensu.

Translate :

Probably - he does not promise anything - every pokemon will have to be trained separately.

I mean that every pokemon will have its own level and at a certain level of potted will evolve.
But first I have to try to load such a concept could generate. If it will not be accepted Pokemon will evolve in proportion to the time spent fighting with his coach.

Rather, I do not plan to use the system only stones - probably does not make sense.

Saw that on the forum :eek:

Last edited:

IT will not be the same thing, just look at the trailers.
it suxxxxxxxxxxs, they're using tibias summon follow system for the pokes

Epic fail from serogan. Only thing I hate more than botters is thiefs!:mad:

Box 3! Kangaskhan!!! LOL
not so bad concedering i coulda gotten alot worse..
but i really wanted hitmonchan/lee ='[

Box 3! Kangaskhan!!! LOL
not so bad concedering i coulda gotten alot worse..
but i really wanted hitmonchan/lee ='[

nice its rare poke but

Moves:
Bite - m1 - level 60
Iron Tail - m2 - level 60
Headbutt - m3 - level 60
Mega Punch - m4 - level 60
Shockwave - m5 - level 60
Earthshock - m6 - level 60
Rage - m7 - level 60

not so good

You're right but who will start i maybe start and get the highest lvl :eek:oo

EDIT:

Prawdopodobnie - niczego nie obiecuje - każdego pokemona będzie trzeba trenować osobno.

Tzn, że każdy pokemon będzie miał swój level i po wbiciu określonego poziomu będzie ewoluował.
Najpierw jednak bede musial przetestować jakie obciążenie może wygenerować taka koncepcja. Jeśli będzie ono nie do przyjęcia pokemony będą ewoluowały proporcjonalnie do czasu spędzonego na walkach ze swoim trenerem.

Raczej nie planuję używania tylko i wyłącznie systemu kamieni - nie ma to chyba sensu.

Translate :

Probably - he does not promise anything - every pokemon will have to be trained separately.

I mean that every pokemon will have its own level and at a certain level of potted will evolve.
But first I have to try to load such a concept could generate. If it will not be accepted Pokemon will evolve in proportion to the time spent fighting with his coach.

Rather, I do not plan to use the system only stones - probably does not make sense.

Saw that on the forum :eek:

will the exp be fast? lol :p

Hope the PL pokemon online OT gets a bit faster exp since the start is pretty boring tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back