• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint Kangashkhan that giant ? A brown giant or something like? xD

He stole the sprites? You can't steal sprites from someone else who is stealing them. lol Anyways if anyone if selling cash/pokemans on gold pm me.

well stealing sprites from a GBA or w/e he took it from, it will take time to add them in to the game, but those who "steals" pokemonsonlines sprites that won't take much time at all, since all sprites are already added

well stealing sprites from a GBA or w/e he took it from, it will take time to add them in to the game, but those who "steals" pokemonsonlines sprites that won't take much time at all, since all sprites are already added

Yea basically stealing someones time and effort lol

Made a new Signature: Pokemon Signature 2
503bez.gif

Are two possibilities.
Catching live: if it is less than 50% HP - the chance to catch 1%, <40% HP - 2, <30% HP - 3%, <20% HP <4%, <10% HP <5% chance.

If the pokemon is dead, it has a chance of Pokeballa (normal - 25%, others - we think)

In their's forum so if i go for a mewtwo ill get it in max 5 poke bals lol

Are two possibilities.
Catching live: if it is less than 50% HP - the chance to catch 1%, <40% HP - 2, <30% HP - 3%, <20% HP <4%, <10% HP <5% chance.

If the pokemon is dead, it has a chance of Pokeballa (normal - 25%, others - we think)

In their's forum so if i go for a mewtwo ill get it in max 5 poke bals lol

Lol thats just plain lame game would get boring in few days max.

if someone is going to play the pl pokemon online i think you're stupid because its a custom map,you can throw poke ball at pokemons which are alive, your pokemon doesnt follow you up stairs. thats my point

if someone is going to play the pl pokemon online i think you're stupid because its a custom map,you can throw poke ball at pokemons which are alive, your pokemon doesnt follow you up stairs. thats my point

Yep Agree, a lvl 1 can go and throw pokeballs on zapdos etc. if theres a lvl 50~ with them :eek:

Yep Agree, a lvl 1 can go and throw pokeballs on zapdos etc. if theres a lvl 50~ with them :eek:

yeah i dont even think pokemons are aggresive and atk you just attack your pokemon so its impossible to die -,-

ye, if i saw correctly, pokes dont attack you when you dont have a pokemon summoned, so u can just run around with 0 pokes on u throwing poke balls at everything, will be better if they make level requirement for catching each pokemon, like lvl 100 to throw ball at a mewtwo, etc.. know what i mean?

19:20 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
19:20 You're already holding this pokemon species, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

2nd fearow in my life

stamina is pissing me the fuck off, -.- 67% for lvl 62, but 30 hours on stamina (under that you get half exp), im on holidays so i have alot of time, but i cant lvl cuz of this shit... i should start the first PO leveling service LOL, good cash when i dont have stamina >:eek: gotta gain some rep points first i guess, and some post counts XD

stamina is pissing me the fuck off, -.- 67% for lvl 62, but 30 hours on stamina (under that you get half exp), im on holidays so i have alot of time, but i cant lvl cuz of this shit... i should start the first PO leveling service LOL, good cash when i dont have stamina >:eek: gotta gain some rep points first i guess, and some post counts XD

HERE COMES REPUTATION MATE =d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back