• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@up seems like it he cought 2 weep and looted a leaf stone in 1 night now he catches gastly with first pb >.<

71!

71, woohoo

11uukg1.jpg

Selling:
Level 62
World: Emerald
Prem Days: 25 (left)
Pokemon: Pikahcu, Marowak, Starmie, Charmander, Wigglytuff, Fearow, Victrebel, Magneton, Gravaler, Rhyhorn, Pidgeotto(2x), Rapidash, Staryu, Venomoth, Electrode, Abra, Gastly, few others
Misc. Items: 4 Heart Stones, 2 Rock Stones, small house in cerulean, and a few others
Cash: somewhere around 4k
70$ USD via Paypal * PM ME *
Reason: I'm done with this game, forum, and Tibia

Last edited:
***** you can't leave. Well you can leave this game. But not this forum...well this thread yeah.

***** you can't leave. Well you can leave this game. But not this forum...well this thread yeah.

I've retired my mod at otfans, and soon as this account is sold I'm gone. I won't give the reason, but something happened to me that made me realize, a lot.

Everyone's getting so high..

YBAZA DO YOU HAVE DEWGONG!?

Selling:
Level 62
Pokemon: Pikahcu, Marowak, Starmie, Charmander, Wigglytuff, Fearow, Victrebel, Magneton, Gravaler, Rhyhorn, Pidgeotto(2x), Rapidash, Staryu, Venomoth, Electrode, Abra, Gastly, few others
Misc. Items: 4 Heart Stones, 2 Rock Stones, small house in cerulean, and a few others

:SSSSS come on......

My Story about fucking brs and ignorancy:
I was normally playing PO as i always do,then my friend asks me "Can you help me with the Pewter quest?" and i obviously say yes(NO FUCKING WAY),then we're in the middle of the quest and we found 3 strangers, they nicely asked what lvl? and i answered 72, they didnt reply anything then i walk 10sqm then they suddenly start saying "FDP GRINGOS FDP FDP XUPA NO CU"
i was like wtf going on here, then we finish the quest.We didn't teleport cuz we had to wait 20 minutes, so we had to walk till outside, and then when we are starting to move they suddenly become massive racists and say FUCK GRINGOS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU MATHER NOUB i was like wtf o_O, i kept on going with my 2 friends,the brs kept ksing, then i got fed up and didnt block anymore and yeah guess what they start pushing so fucking lame o_o they push once , i move back once neverending pushing,we were there for like 10 minutes pushing each other.When we are about to leave the cave we find 3 brs 1 of them was a good friend of mine. The other 2 were like FDP RESPEITA FDP<< translation:son of a bitch respect son of a bitch, i didnt even kill anything O_O.THEN WE FINAllY GOT OUT, we were like OMFG finally.
I learned something that moment never trust brs they are very fucking racists against any non-brasilian ppl. << think its a fake story?
Characters:The brs: Yakuza do Crew, Wkko, Rickyzinh0 or zinho
The nonbrs: Brook Kechup,McFlurry,Isake

Selling:
Level 62
bummer, more people quitting Emerald :(

My Story about fucking brs and ignorancy:
I was normally playing PO as i always do,then my friend asks me "Can you help me with the Pewter quest?" and i obviously say yes(NO FUCKING WAY),then we're in the middle of the quest and we found 3 strangers, they nicely asked what lvl? and i answered 72, they didnt reply anything then i walk 10sqm then they suddenly start saying "FDP GRINGOS FDP FDP XUPA NO CU"
i was like wtf going on here, then we finish the quest.We didn't teleport cuz we had to wait 20 minutes, so we had to walk till outside, and then when we are starting to move they suddenly become massive racists and say FUCK GRINGOS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU MATHER NOUB i was like wtf o_O, i kept on going with my 2 friends,the brs kept ksing, then i got fed up and didnt block anymore and yeah guess what they start pushing so fucking lame o_o they push once , i move back once neverending pushing,we were there for like 10 minutes pushing each other.When we are about to leave the cave we find 3 brs 1 of them was a good friend of mine. The other 2 were like FDP RESPEITA FDP<< translation:son of a bitch respect son of a bitch, i didnt even kill anything O_O.THEN WE FINAllY GOT OUT, we were like OMFG finally.
I learned something that moment never trust brs they are very fucking racists against any non-brasilian ppl. << think its a fake story?
Characters:The brs: Yakuza do Crew, Wkko, Rickyzinh0 or zinho
The nonbrs: Brook Kechup,McFlurry,Isake

yeah, i can't count the number of times I get asked BR? every day despite it being an ENglish server, ridiculous

bummer, more people quitting Emerald :(

yeah, i can't count the number of times I get asked BR? every day despite it being an ENglish server, ridiculous

Every 1 will quit soon trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back