• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
brook i wanna ask u something everytime u go fearows u take 100 great balls and everytime u catch 1 fearrow? on 100 great balls is that right cuz i wanna try it to

brook i wanna ask u something everytime u go fearows u take 100 great balls and everytime u catch 1 fearrow? on 100 great balls is that right cuz i wanna try it to

i once missed 200 great balls but yeah i usually take 100 great

My Story about fucking brs and ignorancy:
I was normally playing PO as i always do,then my friend asks me "Can you help me with the Pewter quest?" and i obviously say yes(NO FUCKING WAY),then we're in the middle of the quest and we found 3 strangers, they nicely asked what lvl? and i answered 72, they didnt reply anything then i walk 10sqm then they suddenly start saying "FDP GRINGOS FDP FDP XUPA NO CU"
i was like wtf going on here, then we finish the quest.We didn't teleport cuz we had to wait 20 minutes, so we had to walk till outside, and then when we are starting to move they suddenly become massive racists and say FUCK GRINGOS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU MATHER NOUB i was like wtf o_O, i kept on going with my 2 friends,the brs kept ksing, then i got fed up and didnt block anymore and yeah guess what they start pushing so fucking lame o_o they push once , i move back once neverending pushing,we were there for like 10 minutes pushing each other.When we are about to leave the cave we find 3 brs 1 of them was a good friend of mine. The other 2 were like FDP RESPEITA FDP<< translation:son of a bitch respect son of a bitch, i didnt even kill anything O_O.THEN WE FINAllY GOT OUT, we were like OMFG finally.
I learned something that moment never trust brs they are very fucking racists against any non-brasilian ppl. << think its a fake story?
Characters:The brs: Yakuza do Crew, Wkko, Rickyzinh0 or zinho
The nonbrs: Brook Kechup,McFlurry,Isake
lool thats a normal day for me xDDDD, i usually ignore those kind of persons is a waste of time xd......

oHH bTw!!!1
Get ready to being flamed by a noob named 'lorodara', because he don't understand PO is made international so everyone can join not only brs.....

lool thats a normal day for me xDDDD, i usually ignore those kind of persons is a waste of time xd......

oHH bTw!!!1
Get ready to being flamed by a noob named 'lorodara', because he don't understand PO is made international so everyone can join not only brs.....

i hate when ppl push its like very annoying

and btw right now i just saw a dude who fish gyarados and kinglers XDDDDDD

11:57 Farofinha: fish 80 pesca Gyarados Kingler Seadra e Tentacruel

Last edited:
Lol, i asked for a picture when I found a glitch in the game xD..

2unu1si.jpg

How to get 2 and 3 svke box? could any 1 remind me?

where to hunt at 43 lvl.. im pissed

@lolaye
i hope ur not mad on me :(

3rd .. 2nd is orange leauge

@Up what you mean :eek:

well orange league doesnt appear in any game...
only johto with the new pokes (chikorita) :p
@young box 2 = team rocket
box 3= oak (dex 135poke lvl 60)
and there are so many places to lvl geodude,plant pokes,fire pokes...

POKEMON STADIUM SUCKs MY BALLS

This is what happens when BRs cant have their way, they DDOS things. Happened with Tibia ALL the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back