• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O_O About Scyther, I was just watching a lvl 85+ using scyther at pvp o_O it was open nowhere to run, and the other dude had a charmander >_> and scyther barely got to kill the charmander and i didnt see any counter helix

O_O About Scyther, I was just watching a lvl 85+ using scyther at pvp o_O it was open nowhere to run, and the other dude had a charmander >_> and scyther barely got to kill the charmander and i didnt see any counter helix

By this u meant that it sucks?

Brook, if your on come watch me using it ;)

EDIT: Draco is top player on my world, (lvl 92) and i beat his victreebell and made
his snorlax deep red but i died =/

The one who works best laughs last << thats me and you'll see Y-abaza ikllllllllllllllllllll pwn ya xD

Well im not diamond account
and yesterday's night i was huntin digletts i got 1 so far, had to log
but im planning to get a couple more today and go hunt magnemites( that place where lolaye was, its 4 free accounts ;P)
my pokes now are: diglett, bellsprout 2x, goldeen, pidgey and zubat. As soon as i get another diglett ill change it for the zubat. And when i get a magnemite ill go hunt pidgeottos to get one :B. With that one ill hunt weepinbells, catch tons of them and buy DACC lol.
ps: im lvl 18, almost 19 (10-20%)

@UP: yo, get a marowak first, they pwn at the E-Central, and when u get more cash, buy/catch the haunter, normal and fightin dont hurt him, so u can go 2 alot of places. BTW get a magneton they rock :D

2qvqp0x.jpg

15 Lvls in 3 days (the third day isnt ended yet)

scrrenshot?

i meant im on 92th pos at WL (waiting list) LOL
i wish i was more than 70 XD

now im 39 BOOORIINGG

(lvl 18 lol)

edit: goddammit 19 on waiting list... i've been here for 7 hours

edit # 2: gz V ; 13 on WL, 8 hours so far I FUCK*NG NEED 2 LOGIN!!! DAMMIT!!!

half an hour later
EDIT 3: shit. 11 on WL and almost 9 hours.. fuckin skve team -.- enable paypal donations!!!

Last edited:
19:06 You catch a Pokemon! (Magmar).
19:06 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! 25 ultras +

19:10 You see Fire Stone.
A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve.

Anyone wanna buy level 25 with some junk, house, 15 days vip, 10 diamonds via paypalz!? I just get bored playing lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back