• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he could've cleared like i used to when taking tibia screens to make it look more clean

he could've cleared like i used to when taking tibia screens to make it look more clean

So he must have messaged Tyler, cleared the box and exited chat window, and took a screenshot all in the time period that white message appears?

Possible, but not very likely.

Tristan it takes like 2 seconds total and the message is up for like 5. Why do you doubt him so much? Jealous lol?

:>
15016a3lvl54.jpg

1501238fnoob.jpg

mate its fake, lmfao.. i checked all the servers and all of them dnt have a moltress, it doesnt even appear.. i doubt if its added in yet even lmfao

11:17 You see medicine.
Heals poisoning, paralysis, sleep, burn, confusion or freeze.

Tristan it takes like 2 seconds total and the message is up for like 5. Why do you doubt him so much? Jealous lol?

Yeah sure kid whatever floats your boat. It's clearly fake, why bother defending when you can check the pokemon stats of every server?

Okay 'kid' you're the kid getting ur panties in a wad over pokemon online lolz. i say you would've been jealous if it was real. i really could careless, but no one had any proof it was fake @ the time. And i didnt check stats cause i thought they were still bugged from last time i played.

so how about that weather, kid? btw im 18, and you are?

Okay 'kid' you're the kid getting ur panties in a wad over pokemon online lolz. i say you would've been jealous if it was real. i really could careless, but no one had any proof it was fake @ the time. And i didnt check stats cause i thought they were still bugged from last time i played.

so how about that weather, kid? btw im 18, and you are?

I've msged the guy that posted it and he said that its photoshopped

I got tired of this game, anyone wants to buy my acc please pm me :

50 lvl , server gold , day of premmy - 14

i got 24 diamonds on account , pokes/items/cash worthy around 40k~~

i want 50 $ usd through paypal

thanks

@edit
there's also a way to buy just the clear char...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back