• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look in his taskbar. There's a visualbasic executable there.

Time for some digging, going to see what I can find. Hopefully there is no bots here, thats fucking gay

It's fake, alls they did was take the sprite from the site and drag it onto the image with paint or something

18:42 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgey).
18:54 You catch a Pokemon! (Poliwag).
19:15 You catch a Pokemon! (Poliwag).
19:25 You catch a Pokemon! (Goldeen).
19:30 You catch a Pokemon! (Goldeen).

All in 40 pokeballs.

Last edited:
It's fake, alls they did was take the sprite from the site and drag it onto the image with paint or something
I'm talking about the PokeBot which after talking with some people I found and tested...not going to get into it any further. Going to send it the admins way

Emerald's economy has officially gone to hell, soon enough all stones will be 5k, and kadabras & haunters 10k.. it'll cost 18k total to make a Gengar soon enough and the only rare pokemon's will be the ones listed for 15k @ shop

18:42 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgey).
18:54 You catch a Pokemon! (Poliwag).
19:15 You catch a Pokemon! (Poliwag).
19:25 You catch a Pokemon! (Goldeen).
19:30 You catch a Pokemon! (Goldeen).

All in 40 pokeballs.

Cool :D, which world? ^^

I'm talking about the PokeBot which after talking with some people I found and tested...not going to get into it any further. Going to send it the admins way

Is it really a bot?

@Up he started in emerald :)

15:13 You see an electabuzz. It belongs to Brook Kechup.
Traded my magmar for electabuzz + ninetales

21:53 You catch a Pokemon! (Snorlax). 21:53 You're already holding this pokemon species, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
AGAIN AHUAHAUH

21:53 You catch a Pokemon! (Snorlax). 21:53 You're already holding this pokemon species, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
AGAIN AHUAHAUH

damn, how much are they worth on gold? and.. does his dmg hit like it does wild?

So what ENGLISH-SPEAKING players are actually going to play on new servers? i might actually play serious again if I can find some people to hunt and quest and just plain TALK with lol. Can't stand being the minority in servers. Already have 10 diamonds waiting to add to my vipz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back