• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is that i didn't caught it, had to use a crystal stone :mad:

How much did you spend in total trying to catch him, and how many water stones did you loot

lol anyone wants to teach me to play this thing and to connect the server? i get into the waiting list but i got disconnected really often...

The new servers havent openeed yet? Maybe i get try to pg in some of the servers and buy premium and join the new servers when they open xd...

Zelph, we had fun killing those, didn't we? :)

And for all of you, i'm goin to play in Emerald, with my hommiiiiiiz Lolaye, Zelph and Ragone :)

Ahh know which new servers will be English speaking? I will NOT join a full br one (no offense)

Does it really matter? All the BR's will go there anyways, just like they did with Emerald

anyone can tell me what pokemons are good and where to get money?

i've got a magikarp, a oddish and a caterpie... atm i love oddish his poison thing helps quite much

if anyone wants my suggestions to leveling,

1) pick cerrulean and rattatta, hunt the sewers in the main city for rattatas/apple bites and catch 2 more rats.

2)hit about level 12 grinding them for money and buy pokeballs, catch a pidgey or even buy a magnemite.

3)go to fuschia and hunt the spearows/pidgeys/pidgeotto until you catch a pidgeotto, or hit level 28.

4) go back to cerrulean and grind grass pokemon with your pidgeotto, until you loot leaf stone or a weep, and buy more balls and hunt more weeps,

Logged in on gold right now level 25 nub sitting in house playing Defender Chronicles on itouch...

Where to go with: Drowzee, Charmander, Pidgeotto, Machop, Doduo, Staryu?

Last edited:
ragone do u know when they're gonna come out the new servers

he said he wouldn't tell us when the servers are going to come out, so i suppose that he knows :)

@YABAZA what lv r u now

PS: Yesterday used 400 poke balls at rock pokes caught : 2 gravelers,2 rhyhorns,2 geodudes,1 onix, looted: 2rock stones, 55 stone orbs.
Dear Diary : today i died at magmars fuck my life :). 2nd page Dear diary today i looted leaf stone from first exeggutor. 3rd Page Almost died again but idc :) i got machamp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back