• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
congratz

and yes there is, just lolaye denying cuz nobody will tell him, so sad..

ok ill take a pic.

ill crop it tho otherwise u would know where to find it :)

EDIT:
THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

eveepo.jpg

EDIT N°2 :

REP MY POST! d:

i know where lol wont give much info, should be between geodude spawn south of saffron and vermilion city`?:p

wow.. appears to be like 4~ different spawns.. lol
nice to know ahuahuaha
each person comes up with a different one

wow.. appears to be like 4~ different spawns.. lol
nice to know ahuahuaha
each person comes up with a different one

talk to u in private, maybe u know another one :O

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

A game?!
Aaa gamaamamae?!
How dare you young man!
How dare you insult what we hold most dear!

Ok im going to complain to those stupid brs... i had just logged in, was standing still, turned around, then was about to move and i get kicked!
I GOT KICKED AFTER WAITING 2HS AT THE FUCKING WAITING LIST!!
omfg -.-

That Turtle should fire all those stupid GMs that kick people that they 'think' are afk...

;) i guess he don't know the evee respawn, maybe yabaza knows it
btw:BRASS! //\\SELL//\\|RAICHU| ICE STONE (x3) | HEART STONE (x1) | COCCON STONE (x1) | DRAGON TOTH | BIRD BEAK | BUG VENOM | //BUY\\ //GYARADOS\\\

btw:BRASS! //\\SELL//\\|RAICHU| ICE STONE (x3) | HEART STONE (x1) | COCCON STONE (x1) | DRAGON TOTH | BIRD BEAK | BUG VENOM | //BUY\\ //GYARADOS\\\

wow gz u found out the vid.

the rly spawn IS NOT THAT ONE. i just posted that to show people that there was (was) a spawn there, now they moved em.

ask yabazza hes killed a couple 2

Wow mega high levels in PO now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back