• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Emerald

Code:
21:59 You catch a Pokemon! (Starmie).
21:59 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

25 supers

D:
23:41 You see a Fresh Ball.
Poke ball with a Gyarados.
!finally !!
i bought!

pidgeot itansz
4fwi77.jpg

IN HIS PIDGEOT? its obvious ;) XD
littlenoobah trying to trick us!
we will never get jealousa!

I suggest you to not play this game if your having bad luck mostly of the time, Like me , wasted so much on bulba so I gave up playin' this game :D This game is all about luck :/ screw it xD

you will regret it like i did when i quited :X when i returned every 1 was so high so i decided to play on emerald , 5 days later jasper came and i started there

you will regret it like i did when i quited :X when i returned every 1 was so high so i decided to play on emerald , 5 days later jasper came and i started there

Regret? pff... Man I got shitty pokemons .. And I try to fix it but how? when all pokeballs getting red including ultras..

I suggest you to not play this game if your having bad luck mostly of the time, Like me , wasted so much on bulba so I gave up playin' this game :D This game is all about luck :/ screw it xD

Regret? pff... Man I got shitty pokemons .. And I try to fix it but how? when all pokeballs getting red including ultras..

they should make it easier to catch pokes.. people like us cant catch a fucking magneton wasting 5k on great balls.
or a weepinbell with 1k.

atm im tryin to get a dugtrio, wasted 15 balls so far, got kicked, after that ima use the other 85 on it and sandrews D:

they should make it easier to catch pokes.. people like us cant catch a fucking magneton wasting 5k on great balls.
or a weepinbell with 1k.

atm im tryin to get a dugtrio, wasted 15 balls so far, got kicked, after that ima use the other 85 on it and sandrews D:

yeah like 5% easier ffs... its too hard its only lucky brs which can afford anything on this game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back