• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Server : Gold

Best poke: Hihi Rattata (Just got 2 Rattatas no more)

Lvl: 6 I think but soon 7 (I started to play yesterday evening so couldn't play so much)

Name ING: Sten

I think he means that its only 200, should be like 500.. So theres no "Waiting list full" cause when that happens, people start spamming to get in on the waiting list which makes the server lag!

you cant spam because if you try to connect to many times it says ''Too many connections from this ip blablabla''

SVKE team has bad communaction skills <_< Not even a single heads up to us wtf is going on ?

They should at least put what they are doing atm. And why its still off. IN their website. :confused:

Damn, can't wait till it starts! No BR's in the morning :D

Hey, i've got a question.

I'm level 10, and i've got a carterpie, and it says that he's suppose to evolve at level 10, but he's still carterpie :S

I read somewhere that I need a Coccon Stone .. ? Is that true? If so, can someone please tell me where i can get one?

Serv OFFFFF :E

Bleh.. This server is hosted by a 12 yr old kid.. Mommy tells him to close computer during night so thats why its allways off at this moment..

Last edited:
it's morning here in spain it's always online for morning and eating time with 0 lag i don't know why always at night it laggs and crash maybe too many ppl trying to connect? ;/ that's strange isn't the waiting list only suporting 200 players anyway??

i hope it to open now!!

Omfg, did just wake up and the clock us 08:00 in swedish time and it's offline -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back