• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured it would be worth a try to ask anyone in here if they would be willing to sell me 10 diamonds for $20 USD on paypal. If interested pm me or reply here i guess.

22:21 You advanced from Level 34 to Level 35.
:) let's go get Golbat

I looked all over the place but i can't find it goooosh! There's no north either, only north-east!

Whoever posts a screenie of the minimap + of the place gets rep++!!

OF DODOUS IN FUSCHIA!

Bump!

wtf?

8 hours logging in, logged in, kicked, try another day
8 hours logging in, logged in, dissconnected, try another day
8 hours logging in, logged in, died, play another day
wont say no more

Damnit. Crashed and not a monster in site. I log in ded. 3rd time I died at level 34.

06:54 You catch a Pokemon! (Doduo).
06:54 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

EDIT: Omg! I attacked the Dodrio by mistake and i died.. /sigh! Back to 85% to level....

Last edited:
@ Dude

I've died at least 10x at level 35 ;p depressing isn't it.
I'm lv 41 now and don't even play anymore.. Yet I still read the forums/site and try to keep up to date. :p

o shit i fell asleep yesterday 16:00 and woke up now 09:27 17h 30min shit i was goin to take lvl 35 yesterday -,-

im now in school i but only 1 hour left and i go catch ponyta oh ye hehehehe

i will buy me venom stone and buy me muk , btw. is muk good???
but for sure i will buy me first poke balls catch : ponyta after that geodude and after that whirlpool and afther that venom stone and muk hahahaha

muk looks so cool and looks fantastic this is the reason ;]

FINALLY ON MY 800TH BALL

09:34 You catch a Pokemon! (Bulbasaur).
09:34 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back