• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow I will finally reach level 65. My setup right now is: Victreebell, Fearow, Parasect, Rhyhorn, Pidgeotto, Butterfree.

Once I reach level 65 it will change to:
Rhyhorn-> Rhydon.
Butterfree will be replaced for Nidoking.

how can u lvl so fast? where you lvl?

I was recently watching some dudes in television, they were both using haunters to kill hypnos and drowzees, and then Svke Turtle comes out from nowhere (invisible) and tells them that haunter and gastly being in wall is bug abuse. << Aren't they supposed to be able to do that since they r "ghosts"? wtf

1 Good question is : Will there be update any time soon with 2nd season pokemons and maps?
Not necesarily soon but will there ever be?

Hello, sorry, but this thread get closed.
I've read few pages, and I seen only people repeatedly writing on every page "I am leaving this server". Who cares?

If you want to open a new one, please create some rules for it. Otherwise I'll close it as this one, because we all know interest in PO is huge nowadays and there will be again tons of posts like here.
Also, mind then to announce about reporting posts breaking your very own rules and do the same.

Have fun.

Last edited:
Pokémon Online

Hello OTlanders.
Well that thread is for Pokémon Online.

IP:
Pokémon Online

Rules:
1. Do never talk Off-Topic.
2. Do never make a "spam" post.
3. Do never post a post with "Insluting" Words.

Please follow these rules and our thread will be clean because the thread that was made by Fragdonut was Closed because of spams.

Random Pic:

2u949d0.jpg

Gratz, i was playing golden server but got bored because i lost all my cash :(

Could anyone give me a suggestion on what to hunt Weepinbell with?
And what to hunt Mankey with :p

Weepinbell = Use pidgey (lvl 18 recommended.)

Mankey = Use pidgey (lvl 18 would be useful.)

At lvl 18 your pidgey get the attack "Wing attack". Very useful.

btw, pidgeotto or spearrow works too.

Rep++? :)

Last edited:
Were can i find Brendam for the quest Sad Meowth?? .. i forgot were it was :S

When I join I get like error after 10 min and the game crashes. Its really frustrating cause i have to w8 like an hour to play again cause the w8list is really big. What can I do to prevent this? Ive tried to download the game from diffrent sources and its the official sources from the site. I really need help and I have played tibia before and no problems asked there.

Pokémon threads merged.

And please, don't go spam with posts like "Ggogogogo 600pages!!" or other spam posts since you can get a infraction if you do.

Im just wondering... Whats the fastest way to get from 30 to 35~.
Hope some 1 know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom