• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno the geodudes in lavender also have 1rhyhorn near entrance 1 machoke machops 1 gravelers near the far stairs and upstairs has onyx more machoke more rhyhorns and alot of geodude/machops.

I agree with him. Cerulean geodudes/machops(1st floor) is very easy and even with many people in there you have a lot of chance to kill

lol ? isn't ? for me (level 12) it is :D
how i can get fast cash - do You guys can give me any tips ? :D
and - if i have the water poke and atk the fire one i will hit him better than, for example, the nature one? do You understand what i mean ?

lol ? isn't ? for me (level 12) it is :D
how i can get fast cash - do You guys can give me any tips ? :D
and - if i have the water poke and atk the fire one i will hit him better than, for example, the nature one? do You understand what i mean ?

Ye you will deal more damage :peace:

After loosing all faith , wasted over 140 poke balls - Finally i got it.

tutururur.jpg

Any1 could give me hint , where to PG 31-40?
thanks

lal do mock give the diamonds ingame? thats sucky lal they should get transfered to your char >.<
Actually he is trying to help PO by using some of his time reading the emails etc so you must be thanksfull with him instead of protesting for such a small thing....

After loosing all faith , wasted over 140 poke balls - Finally i got it.

tutururur.jpg

Any1 could give me hint , where to PG 31-40?
thanks
Gratz, I hunted from 30-40 at cinnabar...

Actually he is trying to help PO by using some of his time reading the emails etc so you must be thanksfull with him instead of protesting for such a small thing....

Gratz, I hunted from 30-40 at cinnabar...

yeah well its good but if a free acc wants diamond and mock the bear never log in at the same time because of the time difference it might be pretty hard for them >.<

hunt rock pokes 30-40

aff havent catched anything on like 30k~~

just dont give up , this was my rule always , i catched everytime what i would , but by the time it was boring and i stopped playing
just catch and visir only one pokemon and dada . u got it

just dont give up , this was my rule always , i catched everytime what i would , but by the time it was boring and i stopped playing
just catch and visir only one pokemon and dada . u got it

i know you do every single post to annoy me but i dont give a crap. im pissed at the mods that they wont take care of a spammer like you.

12:13 Lt.Surge: Now that's a shocker! You're the real deal, kid! Fine, then, take the Thunder Badge!

First badge in ma char :)

Seriously u was lvl 48 before 3 days how the fuck do u get ur lvls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back